Another Party

Another party. I was one of those girls who didn’t party much, but when I partied, I we went hard. This time it was Harry’s birthday party and luckily they were in LA. I remember the last party with them, so many memories. Off Y/B/F and I went to the boy’s LA party house. Once we stepped in, the music was blasting loud in my ears making me nearly deaf, but someone put the volume down a bit so it wouldn’t be too loud. Then the boys found us and said hi, first Zayn along with Liam hugged me, sandwiching me between them, “I’ll take the front!” Joked Liam as Zayn yelled “Alright mate, I’ll take the back!” But this was them, just dirty fun. Then Louis hugged me quickly, to avoid dropping his beer, then Niall with a brisk hug following the food as always. Last was Harry. He walked over to me and bit his lip while combing his long, chocolate curls. “Hi Y/N.” He said as he pulled me into a tight, warm hug. “Hi Harry.” I said as I pulled away. “You exceptionally amazing today.” He said as a salacious grin appeared on his face. “Thanks.” I said as I stared at his emerald green eyes. 

Finally all the greetings were over with, and after 3 cups of cranberry juice and vodka, more like vodka and juice, Liam announced that a game of truth or dare would take place on the outside balcony. So of course I went, sitting down with Louis on my left side who was already drunk a bit, Liam on my right side, Zayn on the far right with some friends, Niall nowhere to be seen, and Harry directly across from me. He stared at me, inbetween both boys as my high waisted shorts went up a bit higher when I sat down on the floor in the cris-cross applesauce way like they taught us in kindergarden. Then the game started, and the ramdom girl called on Louis to pick truth or dare. He chose dare and the girl said “I dare you to make out Y/N for 1 minute.” “What?” I managed to say as Louis’s soft lips crashed mine, his tounge caressing mine. I honestly didn’t mind, Louis was such a good kisser, and I’m pretty sure it was more than a minute when we stopped. I glanced towards Harry, his eyes full of lust and anger. Lou gave me a kiss on the cheek and we continued the game. Then Zayn called on me. “Y/N, truth or dare?” I was feeling confident with Harry gazing at me, or maybe it was the vodka talking. “Dare.” I blurted out, looking at Harry with shock in his face, surprised I took dare. “I dare you to straddle Liam and make out with him.” So I did, after all, a dare was a dare. I got up and straddled him, as his hands traveled from my shoulders, to my waist, then my ass. He squeezed it gently, as our mouths moved in sync. When I was done, I got off and sat between the boys again. This time I glanced at Harry, all I saw in his eyes was anger as I stared at his green eyes. Then it was another girl’s turn and she chose Harry. Something was up with everyone because all I heard was dare. “Dare.” Harry said in his raspy voice as if something angered him. “I dare you to take someone from this circle and take them wherever you want, do whatever you want, for as long as you want.” Right as she said someone, he looked at me and got up. Then he helped me up and as he left the group, he told them “Don’t wait for us to come back.” As we headed to his room, all I heard was “Ooohh’s” and “You know what they’re doing.” 

We got in the room, he locked the door and he let his anger out. “Why would you do that? Why my mates? Just why!!” And I looked at him with shock and confusion. “What the fuck? What gives you the right to question me? I’m single, I can do whatever the fuck I want!” I yelled back as he said “No you can’t! You’re mine and only mine.” he said as his lips clashed with mine, his tounge exploring my mouth. “Only I can touch you wherever I want, no one else.” he said as he grabbed my ass and massaged it gently then giving it a hard smack.  ”Yes Harry.” I said as I felt his hands all oven me, claiming me his. He did it repeatedly as his mouth moved to my neck, sucking hard, leaving marks where he sucked. Then, he stepped back and took his shirt off, and I admired his torso, covered in tattoos. He went back to kissing me and reached for my ass again, putting his hand down my shorts and pulling on my thong. Then he pulled my shirt off and pulled my shorts off as well. He peeled his skinny jeans off himself and took off his boxers reavealing his full on erection. The I layed down in bed as I unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere on the floor. He went back to kissing me roughly as i massaged his massive lenth slowly up and down, then he moved my thong to the side and began to rub my folds. “Oh Harry, please baby, keep going.” And he did as I felt his fingers rub me gently while putting just the right amount of pressure on my clit. Then he slid my thong off and threw them in his drawer. “I’ll be keeping these” he smirked as he walked back towards me.

Then he started to lick my clit while putting a finger inside me. “Oh, yes Harry, more.” I groaned, having this feeling that I never jad before. Then he inserted another finger, then another. He started pumping faster while still licking my clit, harder and harder. I felt my climax building up and said “Harry, I’m about to…. This feels so good… I’m gonna…” Then I came all over his mouth, and he pulled his fingers out, licking up my juices. “You taste amzing. I’m not done yet babygirl.” Then he slammed his length into me, and I gasped at how big he was. “Fuck, you’re so big!” He smirked again, “And you’re so tight.” Then he started moving in and out of me, I felt him everythime as he filled me up, hitting my g-spot every time. “Fuck babe!” He said through gritted teeth. “You’re so tight! I’m so close!” Then I felt myself building up again, “Harry, Babe, I”m almost there” I moaned with short breaths. Then just as I felt myself letting go of everything, I came and so did he, as he stayed inside me, and I felt his warm liquid filling me up. 

"You’re mine now." He said as he slowly pulled out. I kissed him passionately as he said "Y/N, I can’t stand seeing you with any other man beside me. Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes." I replied to him as we layed down on the bed, naked, cuddling into each other’s arms.