Punishment

You’re at a dinner party with your boyfriend Harry. All the other boys from one direction are there too, and all of of you think it’s boring!

Management starts talking about the 2013 tour and you feel Harrys’ big hand on your inner thigh.

His hand starts to creep up and reaches your pantie line.. you whisper in his ear

“Harry stop, this is tottally unprofessional!”

“oh calm down babe, you know you like it.”

You can’t deny liking so you take his hand and put it back on his own leg. he looks at you and pouts. All of a sudden you feel his hand back on your thigh. This time he doesn’t stop at your pantie line, he pulls them down and starts to message your clit very slowly, driving you insane! You let out a small moan and everyone at the table looks at you. you blush and try to cover it up with a cough, you look at harry and he smirks.

you feel one of his ling finers enter you and you yank his hand away, not wanting anyone to notice.

“What exactly do want from me?”

He smirks, licks his finger, and says

“i want you, NOW”

The lust in his green eyes turns you on, and you feel yourself start to get wet

You excuse yourself and walk outside to the parking lot hoping that he’ll follow. A few moments later he comes out to the car. You both get into the car and begin kissing passionantly.

“No, Harry”

“C’mon babe, why are you teasing me?”

“Harry, i want you too, but we can’t do this in your car!”

“Fine, buckle up!”

you buckle your seatbelt and a few minutes later pull up to his falt. You run out of the car to your room, take off your clothes, leaving you only in panties and a black lace bra, and lay on the bed as sexy as possible.

Harry burst in the door.His bulge huge in his pants.

“oh, babe, you get me so hard.”

You laugh because you know its true and say

“well im sorry, that im not sorry!”

You walk over to him and start rubbing his bulge through his pants, he lets out a moan and you pull of his shirt. You then take off his pants and your both now only in underwear.

“wow babe, it’s like your dick gets bigger everytime i see it!”

he laughs and you notice that his dick gets harder, making it look even bigger in person. you take out his bulge and lick the tip lightly.

“C’mon babe don’t be a tease”

you get back up and kiss his lips, he pushes you away and you look at him confused.

“Babe, i said DoN’T BE A TEASE!”

you laugh and reply

“maybey thats how i role! What are you gonna do about it!”

You walk back to the bed over and shake your bum a little to tease him more. He lets out a moan runs to you and yanks off your bra.

“What am i gonna do? Im gonna punish you!”

“Oh-no, im shaking!”

“You will be” he says that with a smirk.

he starts to message your left breast will the he sucks and licks your right, cause you to moan and become even more wet. he moves down to your panties lays you on your back and opens your legs wide. He starts to message you through your underwear and you moan.

“didn’t we go through this at dinner harry?!”

“Im not done yet!”

he yanks off your underwear.

“Wow babe, who made you this wet?!”

he doesn’t give you time to answer because he starts to lick and suck on your clit. He then starts to finger you.

“Say my name!”

“Harry.”

“I can’t hear you say my name louder you slut!”

“Harrryyy!!”

“That’s what i like to hear!”

he puts 3 fingers inside of you driving you crazy! You feel your walls tighten around his fingers, and you know you’re about to cum. He pulls out his fingers.

“What was that for!”

“I told you you’d be punish, and now you’re shaking! Now suck and do it right!”

You like it when he takes control so do as he says.

You begin to suck his dick and he starts moaning, he grabs your length and forcees himself into your mouth. You gag becuase he’s so huge, and the thought of his big dick in your pussy turns you on, so you start to moan causing him even more pleasure! His dick twitches and your mouth fills with his warm liquids.

“SWALLOW IT!”

You do as he says.

You get up from your knees and try to kiss him. He pushes you away and you fall onto the bed. He smirks turns you over and you’re on all fours.

Without warning her pushes inside of you! Not giving youtime to adjust to his length he keeps going. You continue to moan and scream his name as loud as you can. Before you knwo it you reach your climax and so does he. YOu both lay in bed catching your breath.

“we’re gonna need to get dressed and go back to the party.”

You grunt because yo know it’s true and get dressed.

your both ready and you walk down stairs smirking to eachother.

“thy probrobly doen’t even missn us.”

As soon as you walk to the middle of the stairs you see everyone from one direction staring at you with their mouths open. Lou looks at you and winks. Nial breaks the awkward silence and says

“So surprise!! We all saw you guys leave and we decided to surprise you with Nandos because you guys didnt eat the food at the restaurant.”

Lou walks up to you and harry and whispers

“Judging by the amount of exorcise you guys were having up there, And we ALL HEARD YOU, you guys must be starving.”

You blush and Harry just stands there smirking. You set up the table and all of you eat like nothing happened.

later that night, you punish Harry for making you scream so loudly. :)