ARGUMENT! * request *

' No don't talk to me, I find you very fucking annoying right now " When Harry tries to grab my arm.

" Don't fucking touch me right now Harry don't touch me!" His dark green eyes scan me and I cross my arms. I didn't care if he was upset he always gets his way. Not tonight he asked me to go out with him and he ignored me all night. Fuck him.

" babe "

" don't babe me leave me alone " Next thing I know is he smashed me against the wall and kissed me. I didn't kiss him back though I was too upset.

" kiss me " I shake my head at him.

" fucking hell " he grabs my face. He literally makes me kiss him, he kisses me hard and rough yet full of passion. I push him away and start to walk to the kitchen * smack *, the loud noise fills the room and I grunt. My boyfriend Harry was a sadist and me being a masochist...he knew what he was doing.

" God Harry " I grunt and when I turn around the once familiar sapphire eyes I knew were now a grey color. I gasp as he keeps walking in my direction.

" Don't use God's name in vain love " Every time he called me that, lord help me. I just look at him, not saying a word to see what was going to be his next move.

" Shh, baby " He tells me to stay quiet before he does anything but he sticks his hand in my pants, rubbing my on the outside of my lace white panties. I groan quietly and he smirks at me, his dimples making an indent. He takes his hand out and I whimper with confusion and desperation to have his touch back again. He pulls off my pants and when they get to the floor he picks me up, putting me on the counter. He grunts quietly enough for me to hear as he takes off my panties, these were Harry's favorite and he was sure showing it. They slide off of my legs and to the floor somewhere as he kisses me roughly yet passionately.

" Are you going to be quiet for me little Girl? ". He asks me and I let a light smile fall onto my lips, when he calls me his little girl it turns me into another person, one time he did it in front of my family. But that's another story. I nod at Harry.

" Yes sir, " The slightest smile plays on his lips as he looks down at my heat, I was soaking for him. When we fight I am always sexually attracted to him even more, If that were even possible.

He slides his index finger into me slowly and I bite my lip. His hands were massive, I bite into my lip and grip his biceps, that were also incredibly nice to touch. He flexes under my touch and starts going at a fast pace, then adds another finger, going faster than he was before. I start to shake and he presses his free hand to my chest and presses me against the cabinet so that I don't go anywhere. I was trying so hard to not moan it was getting unbearable now.

" Harry " His movements completely.

" Oh baby, I thought you knew better than to make a sound while Daddy was doing his work " " Get Up! " He shouts at me all of a sudden, I knew what was about to go on, but as always, I was ready and it's what I needed. He walks to the kitchen chair and he sits in it. I knew what to do, but me being me I wanted it harder. I stare back at him, mirroring his movements.

" Don't play love " He warns me. I feel dizzy under his gaze.

" Don't play love " I mimic him, wrong choice.

He gets up out of his seat and he throws me over his shoulder, I scream and punch at his back and he just ignores me. He literally throws me on the bed and lowly grunts, he takes off his shirt and I simply stare.

My man was so sexy.

It kills me, and sometimes it made me a bit insecure but it's okay because he loves me and has shown it on many occasions, one going to include tonight.

" Come....Here...Now! " He raises his raspy voice a little and it nearly sent me over edge. I stand up, a little scared. Yeah he loved me but Harry was a sadist so god knows what he was thinking or how far he'd go sexually.

I stood in front of me and he grabbed my hair almost like it was in a ponytail and made me bend over his nee, My ass was not burning with pain yet, just anticipation. The good kind.

" Harry, " * SLAP *

" See love " He said rubbing my ass with his hand, kneading me. " I don't exactly remember what you just called me a minute ago, could you maybe repeat that?". I could feel the smirk and I couldn't even see his face.

" Daddy I've been bad. I've been a bad girl ".

* Smack *
* smack *

" say your sorry for defying daddy baby "
*smack *
" I'm sorry for defying you daddy " I say and as he hit me again it hit my core.

" you like this don't you? Your spanking?" I just bite my lip and wiggle my bubble butt in the air.

* smack *
* smack *
* smack *
* smack * I grunt lowly but I knew he heard it cause he brought his hand down harder than ever.

" daddy! "

" ready?" He asks me and I nod, I guess he didn't want a blowjob today then.

" take it off for me " He motions my hands to his pants. I reach my hands out and I unbutton his tight jeans sliding them down his slim legs. Then I roll his calvins off slowly, his member slapping against his toned abs. I bit my lip and stared at him, he picked me up and made me sit in a position above him.

" sit ". I slowly sink down on my boyfriend of two years. A moan escapes my lips and I judge let it out.

" c'mon ride me baby " I start to bonce on him my breasts moving up and down and both of our curses fill the room. I was making figure eights on Harry. When I feel my toes curl and my legs start to shake i thought we were done. Not.

He flips us over so he's on top. But before he did anything he judge stares at me. " I'm sorry about tonight, I love you ". I smile at him and as soon as I open my mouth he slams into me.

" Fuck Harry Fuck!!!! " I scream gripping the sheets and the wall and him not knowing where to put my hands.

" Yeah baby talk to me ". He moans and It makes me even more hornier. I pull on the back of his hair and he pulls out of me completely and slams back in. FUCK.

" Harry! " I yell raking my nails up and down his back scratching him, leaving red marks for tomorrow.

Then he attacks my neck, still going as fast as when he started like he hasn't got tired yet.

" God I feel you everywhere!! " I shout at him and he grips my hips and slams into me repeatably.

" I'm- "

" I can feel all of you baby " and with that came my undoing. I moaned loudly closing my legs and shaking uncontrollably he came soon after slamming into me one last time.

" I'm so sorry baby " He carcases my face.

" Shut up old man and go to sleep! " I playfully punch him and he laughed pulling me into his chest