Over the phone

Me and my boyfriend Harry, not to brag, but we have the best sex life ever. He was one of those guys who would just fuck you senseless, hard, fast, and not to mention for hours. Just thinking about it got me wet as I lay down on our bed. Too bad my boyfriend was at work, and he doesn’t like to be bothered. But my boyfriend, always likes a dirty talk, so I was lying there, thinking about whether I should call him or just leave it. My thoughts went away thinking about him. How big he is, how hard he goes, the way he screams my name, how he dirty talks me. Him, just him. Oh God, why did you have to make him so fucking hot? I was lying in a hoodie and a thong. Slowly I began teasing myself. Stroking my wet pussy on the outside of my black thong.

“Oh” I moaned for myself. No more, no less. My phone lying beside me made a beep.

One new message from: Harry<3” popped up on my screen. I slid my finger across the screen and the message automatically popped up.

“Hey baby, whatcha doin?”. Well.. Obviously he isn’t doing much. He is in the band One Direction, so they’re probably planning a concert or something, but he always manages to text me. Should I type what I’m actually doing? Maybe I should just call him? Fuck it. I pressed “call” after I had gone to my contact list and found him. “Babe, it’s not the time, not the place” an annoyed Harry spoke.

“But please Harry” I begged. Harry breathed out.

“Okay then baby, a quick talk, then I have to go back to work” he simply said. “Thanks” I whispered.

“What are you doing then, babe?”. Oh how I loved him calling me nicknames. I had never actually dirty talked over the phone like this, but I really wanted to. Just thinking about him dirty talking me made me wet. I dragged the thong aside and slid a finger into my dripping wet pussy.

“Oh” I slightly moaned, regretting it only a second later, knowing that Harry would now know what I was doing.

“Wait babe, are you touching yourself?” I heard him almost moaning. I let out a “Mhm” but it came more out like a moan.

“Oh your so naughty  (y/n)… your making me so hard..”. I added another finger into my wet mess and started bumping them.

“Oh Harry” I moaned louder this time.

“Ohh fuck, (y/n)”  Harry moaned.

“Dirty talk me Harry” I purred, starting to rub my clit with my thumb as my other two fingers pushed in and out of me.

“Wait a sec, I have to get away from the guys” he said. After a couple of minutes, with nothing but some moans from me, I heard his voice again.

“Tell me what you’re doing, (y/n)”.

“Mhhm…. I'm touching myself while thinking of you”. My dirty words obviously affected Harry as I heard him moan in response.

“I want you so bad (y/n). I want to fuck you so hard. I want to do you so fast so you can't walk tomorrow, not even stand up”.

“Ohh, please do” I moaned, wanting nothing more than feeling his 9 inch monster filling more than my pussy.

“I want to bang you in each room in our house. I want your moans filling my ears like a perfect lullaby. And I want to hear you scream my name, while I pound in and out of you, slapping and grabbing your ass. I need you, (y/n). Fuck i need you right now!” His dirty talking threw me right over the edge.

“Fuck, Harry! I'm gonna cum!” I almost yelled into the phone.

“Hell no, you’re not cumming without me. I'm on my way home. Stop it, you’re not allowed to cum without me watching you, (y/n)? Got it?!”. His demanding tone was turning me on even more. Gosh how much I loved the way he talked to me.

“Uh yes, Harry” I moaned and stopped fingering myself, waiting impatiently for my sexy boyfriend to come home and fuck me. He hung up, and only a couple of minutes later the door downstairs swung open and smashed shut.

“Where are you, (y/n)?! That was not fair! Come down here and get your punishment! NOW!” I heard Harry’s voice scream. I put on a robe, and headed downstairs.

“You yelled, Harry?” I said with a sexy smirk playing on my lips.

“You thought you could tease me like that, (y/n)  Without having to be punished?!” he said in a demanding tone, pointing with his finger for me to stand on my knees in front of him. Something I gladly did because I knew what was coming next. I sat down on my knees in front of him and looked up at his green eyes filled with lust.

“Suck me, (y/n)! Make me cum!” No need to tell me twice! I reached for his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers, his 9 inch dick coming to view for my lusty eyes.

“Mmm” I moaned at the sight of it, making my pussy almost drip.

“I need you, Harry” I moaned and put my hand around his dick, my lips soon joining it.

“Uh yeah, baby! Suck me like that!” Harry moaned as he put a hand on my head, throat fucking me.

“Uh! Oh, (y/n).. You fucking slut! Suck me harder!” he moaned and I did as i was told.

“Oh yeah, baby! I'm gonna cum!” he screamed before he shot his load into my mouth.

“Come here” he demanded pulling me up to his face by my hair, making me groan in pleasure.

“Sit down!” he said as he pointed to the kitchen table. Again I did as I was told and jumped up to the table crossing one leg over the other and smiling dangerously. Harry was now standing naked in front of me, waiting impatiently to fuck me. He violently pulled off my robe and my nude body was exposed to his lusty eyes.

“Oh, (y/n) why the fuck are you so goddamn sexy” he moaned. His lips crashed down to mine as we started battling for dominance. As we made out his hand found its way down to my pussy and started to rub my clit.

“Mmhm Harry” I moaned in whisper. Without a warning, Harry pushed himself into me and a loud groan escaped his lips. “oh Fuuck (y/n)! Still so fucking tight!” he screamed while burying his face in my neck as his hands tightened its grip around my waist. My hips starting to meet his on the way to make more friction.

“Yeah Harry, fuck me just like that!”

“Shit (y/n)! I'm going to cum baby!”

“Ughh Harry, cum for me baby” I screamed as I released myself onto him, as he released his warm, white liquid into me.

“Fuck” he let out under his breath and kissed my neck.

“I love you (y/n)” he mumbled against my skin. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing him deeper inside of me since he never pulled himself out.

“I love you too, Harry” I whispered starting to make some friction with my hips, feeling him growing hard inside of me made me soaking all over again.

“Ready for round two, in the shower baby?” Harry moaned as he started thrusting with me. I bit my lip while nodding.

He picked me up, started the water, and began to make me a cripple.