The Trap

A/N: I'm trying to get the photo of my puppy up but it won't allow me 😢😢

(Midnight before the first day of school Midoriya's POV)

I was in the living room writing a letter which read "I'm going out since we're running out of food, so if I'm lucky I'll be back before you leave but keep in mind that I might not be able to walk you to school, and tell Ashido that my work wanted me to work a late shift. P.S. I'm leaving my wallet here so if I'm not back here before you leave, then take it, you might needed it."

As soon as I'm finish with the letter, I leave my wallet next to it and go through the window of the building, so not to awake the Ashido's. And when I land on top of a near by building, I place on the mask and set off to do my vigilante work.

"HELP!" yelled a very skinny men with blond hair along with a unique coconut shampoo smell (Its AllMight in his normal form), and a shadowed figure holding a sword to which the shadowed figure smell familiar but I just can't remember what the smell from 'Not like it's going to matter.' I speculated while punching him in the gut knocking the guy out.

"Calm down sir, everything is going to be ok." I told the man in a reassuring and calm voice.

"Ghoul." spoke the man which grabbed my attention "Y-You need to help me." He asked in a panicked voice.

"What is?" I replied in a calm voice.

"M-My friend is being hold hostage in a abandoned ware house." He answered getting even more panicked.

"Tell me, where this ware house is?" I reply in a calming voice which had a little effect on the man.

"In xxx on the outer coast of the city." He answered seeming to be more calm.

"Ok, wait in the xxx park for me, and trust me I'll get your friend back no matter what." I stated before rushing towards the location that I was told. While on my way towards the ware house I felt a sudden updraft but I thought nothing of it. Leaping across roofs was some what relaxing as I came closer to the location.

Upon arriving at the ware house, I could see some one hanging from the roof inside with the rope tied around they chest and arms. 'seem like the place.' I thought as I scooted out the outside for an enemies, too which I find none, after I concluded that they is no one outside I slowly crack open a window and carefully lay it down so no noise could be made.

*whoosh* I landed on the ground next to the tied up man. "It's me, ghoul, don't worry about your friend, his safe." I whisper while untying him.

"Thank you-" spoke ectoplasm, wait, Ectoplasm! "AllMight NOW!" shouted Ectoplasm while 30 of his clones appeared in a circle around and AllMi-

"You'll be caught now Ghoul, because, I Am Here!" Yelled AllMight as he landed in the circle, along with the shadowed men from before "Thank you Shadow, for your help."(Shadow is another OC hero)

'Wait, Shadow he's the the dark hero, in the status of number 11 out of all heroes. Well makes sense to get him here, since he the hero that I've be in contact the most, even more then Erasure head-' before I could finish my thought, AllMight charged at me while shadow was no were to be seen. "I know what your planning." I spoke well looking at AllMight shadow that was there because of the moon light.

"Do you now?" asked AllMight in a taunting tone, while I jumped to the sealing with my kagune activated. Upon hitting the sealing, I hooked my kagune in the sealing and started to move around the celling leaving holes big enough to fit AllMight's arm through along with light from the moon.

"Gra." spoke AllMight's shadow, with the appearance of a jet black haired men along with dark eyes.

" spoke AllMight's shadow, with the appearance of a jet black haired men along with dark eyes