The Doctor Trip

(3rd person Izuku age 4)

"Sorry, your son won't be a hero." spoke a doctor with blond bushy moustache with a bold head.

"W-what do you mean by that?!?" spoke a green hair women with worry as she rubbed the little  green haired boy back.

"Well if we look at this-" said the doctor with a plan voice as his used his pointing stick at a X-ray of a foot "His pinky toe has 2 joints. The human body adapts for a quirk by having 1 joint in the pinky toe well your son has two joints so that means that his quirkless."

The little boy face turn to one of devastation, with the words of "quirkless" bouncing around his head, Deafening the sounds around him. The two adult talked some more, but Izuku couldn't hear anything they said but felt a hand grab him, he couldn't care to look he guess was his mum dragging him to the car.

The car ride was silent, the mother worried for her son as he hasn't said a word the whole time. When they arrived at they house Izuku went straight to the computer and started to play a ALLMIGHT video of him saving people in a flaming city, with his mother open the door so Izuku could hear her.

Midoriya turn around in the chair to look at his mother "Mummy, can I still be a hero?" whimpered the little boy.

"I'm sorry Izuku, I'm so sorryyy" cried the green haired women while hugging her son.

'mum. That not what I wanted to hear' thought Izuku as a stream of tears fell down his cheek 'made be kacchan well help we friends. Right?'

(The next day)

As the car trip was silent, Izuku was hoping at daycare where his "friend" Katsuki Bakugou would help him. The had pulled up and entry where all hell going to start for our little green bean.

"hey did you hear. Deku quirkless?!?"

"what a quirkless?"

"when someone doesn't have a quirk"

"eeeww. Let's stay away from him. It could be Infectious"

and after that, they all stay away from him until lunch. Izuku was sad, really sad. Not only did his "friend" not help but Bakugou didn't talk to him at all-

"Hey Deku!" shouted a ash blond hair boy with his palms open.

"Y-yes Kacchan." reply the green bean very happy that his "friend" deiced to talk to him.

"pfft, why are you so happyy!" shouted Bakugou as he shoved his hand into Izuku's belly with a tiny explosion because they still kids.

"Gra" grunted Midoriya as Bakugou removed his hand "pfft, pathetic, you really are a Deku, a useless Deku."

"W-w-why are y-you b-being s-so mean a-aren't we f-friends?" whimpered Midoriya and the last part tick off Bakugou.

"WHY DO YOU THINK WERE FRIENDS, YOU DEKU!!" yelled Katsuki at the top of his lunges with venom dripping from his voice.

Bakugou then keep on beating up Midoriya until a worker stopped the fight and help place bandages on Izuku beaten up body. 

And for the next two year this continued, getting worse every day...