The Meeting

A/N @DiamondJoker88 Thank you for reading and placing this in your bruh read list. Thank you so much and also the other readers of this it means so much that your reading this.

(3rd person)

It's been a few years since when Izuku meet Aizawa and Izuku is now 16 (I know that his younger when in UA but it's just for plot) with UA entrance exam a few months away. Well you could guess that Izuku wouldn't apply to the exam but when he heard that Ashido did and kirishima (just so you know Ashido, kirishima and Izuku are best friends), Midoriya decided to help study both of them on hero laws and a little bit on they quirks to improve.

But a under ground league had been preparing to send a invention to the famous vigilante ghoul for a meeting.

(Izuku's POV)

I was just sitting on the edge of a roof of a very tall building but I don't really care if I fall. It's not like it's going to kill me since I'm a ghoul but I know I can still die, It's just hard for me to be killed. 

<Insert Portal Noises> "Ahh, Ghoul, nice to see you here-" spoke a beep and hollow voice, to which I turn my head towards, only to see a giant black mist with pure yellow eyes staring directly at me "Well I presume."

"What do you want. Your not the only ones to ask me of something." I spoke up, not in the mood to beat around the bush.

"Well, you been invited to a meeting, which you do not want to miss." replied the mist while expanding in size to which I go through and end up in what appears to be a ware house.

"Well, nice to see you here Ghoul." said a raspy voice, and I look for the source of the voice.

There... Standing was a man covered in hands with light blue hair and pale skin. At this sight to which I wasn't expecting my eyes widens with my left kakugan black sclera and bright red iris and the green, emerald iris right eye.

"Lets get straight to business." spoke the voice 

"Lets." I reply back with confidence, I learned that if you hold you ground even if it was just in the voice, you tend to keep your side and won't be over powered by the business opponent.

"Well, I want you to join the League of villains and help our cause of killing ALLMIGHT and show society how fragile it really is!" declared the light blue haired man in what would be called a villain pose.

"You are aware what a vigilante is, right?" I reply to this insane man which he nods towards me "Then you should know what my answer is!" I spoke frustrated by them wasting my time with my thumb and index finger on the bridge of my nose.

"So your refusing my offer?!" replied the man to which I nod to still rubbing the bridge of my  nose "Just as I thought so now you, DIE!" muttered handy man with one of his hands a few centimeter away from my face which still had a bored look plastered on it.

(3rd person)

Shigaraki felt his hand made contact with something but it wasn't Ghoul's face instead it was one of his kagune's that was now slowly decaying away. With the other two kagune tails stabbing him in the middle of his hands pinning him to the ground while the third one cut off the kagune that was slowly decaying, when the part of the kagune had regenerated back almost in a instead, the two kagune's had stab shigaraki in both of his legs.

"Hhmmm, I'm conflicted because I want to eat you but your flesh seems so gross and dried." muttered Izuku behind his mask.

Grunts of pain and irritation were heard from shigaraki "KUROGIRI! Get me out of here!" shouted Shigaraki with a mist portal forming right underneath him and due too gravity, fells right into the portal.