The Encounter

(3rd person with Izuku)

Midoriya was now walking towards the abandoned apartment since they was no need to run there anymore. The green haired half-ghoul made it to the front doors of the abandoned apartment, so he open it with a *CREAK* in the the same time, the sun going down. With the doors open, only to see a flight of stairs going up 5 stories, Izuku seeing the stairs starts to climb to the top of the building. Upon reaching the top of the building they were two door that Izuku notice down the hall way one on the left and the either was on the right side.

After a debate on which one Izuku should go to, he chose the right door. So, has Midoriya walked through the door, he could see the living room which had a couch, a TV with remote beside it, some blankets and they were to more room.

As Izuku walk in further he could feel the presence of other people behind him, so Midoriya jumped forward and turn around with his left eye changing into that black pond and red circle with his kagune's out in a attack position and his lower face was covered by the mask. To what he saw made him feel terrible because he saw a father with red short hair with small curly horns and irises color gold with a small tanned skin holding, a mother with pink hair and pink skin with a black sclera and pink irises holding onto a, daughter (just image Mina Ashido because it is Mina Ashido but at the age of six) with all scarred expression on they faces.

"I-I'm so, sorry for scarring your family, please forgive me" the green half-ghoul apologies and bows repeatedly as his eyes turn back to normal and his kagune disappears while the family sighs in relief.

"It's ok boy, we forgive you." the father spoke up, forgive the boy that stands in fronts of him.

"Thank you uumm?" Izuku thanks them for the forgiveness (I don't know Ashido parents name let alone what look like so I just change it😋)

"It's kado Ashido, this my wife Mio Ashido and my daughter Mina Ashido" reply the father with kindness.

"Ok, Thank you Ashido's I just have one question though?" question Midoriya

"Oh, what is it ?" asked Mio

"Umm is they anyone else living in this abandoned apartment?" Izuku ask with an embarrassed smile while scratching the back of his head.

"Well no, surprisingly, why do you ask?" reply Mina curious on what he means.

"Well the reason I come here in the first place, was to find a place to live and I'll just go to the room next door." Reply Izuku as made his way out of the room

"You know you could sleep with us" both Moi and kado spoke

"no, no, it's ok." reply Midoriya with a reassuring tone

"Are you sure." said Mina

"Yes, I'm quite sure and please don't check on me well I'm sleeping." reply Izuku with a serious tone to the end

"well ok then, how about we talk in the morning." ask Moi with hope through her voice.

Midoriya nodded and went to the door at the other side, with a *Creak* the door was open. It was quit empty in the living room and the kitchen was empty as while, but what was the most surprising thing was that the toilet had working pipes so that meant the sink worked too but no bed room or shower's. 

Quickly finding the warmest place to sleep the green bean start to dowse off and fall a sleep.

(Next Day 'sunday')

Midoriya up in a unfamiliar room with, memories make they way back. He remember his mother's died body, on the floor and how he had eaten the murderers but he remember how he can't be a hero but still going to help those in need as a vigilante.

"Knock, knock"

The door knocks echoed through out the rooms "I'm coming." Izuku spoke up to let them know that he was coming. Izuku open the door and was greet by a large amount of pink.

"Hello new neighbor." cheered Mina 

"Hello. What do I owe the pleasure." reply Izuku still sleepy since he just woke up

"You said we could talk in the morning?" answer Moi 

"Yep. sorry if I seem a bit grumpy right now, I just woke up and was never a morning person." *Yawn* informed Izuku with a yawn

"It's ok, so could we come in?" asked kado 

"Yep, come on in. we could sit on the floor?" spoke Izuku as he stepped out of the way for them to entry.

(Mina's POV Sunday)

I, walked in with mother and father, we've been concern about this boy since last night. We set down across from the green haired boy who still looks sleepy.

"We've been wondering why your here alone." asked father

"Well, I don't have a mother or father that could take care of me, since one of them is died, the other one abandoned me and I have no other living relatives, plus I don't trust foster homes." replied the boy with two words I don't know what they mean "relatives" and "foster homes".

"Well ok, how old are you and what is your name?" asked mother

"Jus, feels like I'm being question by the police, not like I know how that feels, but back to the questions. I'm age of 6 and name Izuku Midoriya*Yawn*" sleepy mumbles the boy who's name is Izuku and I just realize that he still wearing the same clothes and the same weird mask from last night.

"One more question. What are you doing for money?" asked father

"Well, I've mange to get a job at a heavy lifting company that works from 8pm to roughly 2am with a decent pay and also I start tomorrow so I'll go to prepare some stuff since they really not much to do-" the green haired boy was speaking but was cut off by mother.

"Wait, you got a job for a heavy lifting company? how?" asked mother

"Well, they needed more man for the lifting and I mange to show them how strong I was and they let me in. I could show you by what I mean." and both mother and father nodded.

Izuku stood up and then in a blink of an eye, started to lift us up in a stack father at the bottom, mother in the middle and me on top, well Midoriya was holding us all up.

"WWEEEEE." I started squeal well lifting my arms up in the air but then Midoriya place us down and that sadden me because I was enjoying being in the air.

"S-sorry for doubting you." father replies with a slight bow

"It's ok, I would be doubting a six year old too, but I have some questions for you now." answered the green boy. Which mother only nodes to "Ok first question, why are you here in this abandon apartment?"

"Well, we couldn't afford the bullies in our house, so we move here were we can afford." reply father

"Ok second question, how is Mina getting education?" asked Izuku

"Well, I go to school but I'm getting low grades." I speak slightly pouting

"That's ok. Hey, how about I help you today since I don't have work." spoke the boy with the mask on.

"Really, that would be really helpful!" I reply with excitement traveling through out my whole body

"Uhh, why not, since we are going to be neighbors sure" answered Izuku with looks to be a smile, I can't tell since the mask is still on. And the rest of the day was spent with helping me out with my subject, showing me tricks and tips and helping me with homework on the first day.

A/N THANK YOU FOR READING THIS IT MEANS A LOT