Chp 15: Captivity

Stiles wakes up feeling nauseous, confused, and angry...mainly angry.

Pushing himself to his feet he looks around to find himself in a small room with a small window in the corner. 

“Oh good, you’re awake,”

Turning to the door he finds Kate Argent watching him. 

“What do you want Argent?”

“Right now? I don't want anything, because I already have it,”

“And what is that?”

“Superman...on a leash,”

Stiles falters for a moment.

“What you thought we would crash into your jeep and only take you..when he was right there as well? So weak and powerless, it was so easy,”

“What are you going to do with him?”

“What should have happened in the first place...he is going to destroy the city, which would ruin his reputation with the citizens of beacon hills.”

Stiles says nothing for a moment before nodding. 

“While that sounds good and fun and all,” he snarks. “Superman  won't let himself be manipulated by you.”

“Oh, but he will because if he doesn’t...well let's just say you'll become a lot less attractive when you are covered in bruises and missing a few fingers.”

Stiles feels himself flinch. So that's their plan...to use him as a motive to get Derek to do whatever they want.

“You won't get away with this,” he growls.

“Oh but we will, with you here, and Superman with no choice but to comply...there is really nothing that can stop us...not even your father,”

He watches as she walks away. After a moment he moves to sit on the cot which he had woken upon.

---

The sound of footsteps catches his attention. Looking up from where he lays down on the cot he watches as the door opens. Suddenly Derek is thrown to his knees and lands on the ground.

His arms are chained behind his back while another chain is connected to the kryptonite collar around his throat.