Chp 1: Filut

Heres another bottom Derek top Stiles book. This will be a strict Dom/Sub relationship book so if you sensitive to this topic please dont read.
********************************
The night was silent and peaceful. 

High in the sky, the city’s protector hovered in place, overlooking the city, a silent guardian.

To the people below him he was known as superman, the alien who protected them from crime and danger.

But when he wasn't acting as superman, ‘the man of steel’ as they called him, he was Derek Hale. Journalist for the Beacon Gazette.

So far there had been nothing to catch his attention and he was grateful for it. 

Suddenly however he heard the sound of a police scanner.

“ Unit E-12 we have a reported break-in at the Beacon Jewelry Museum,”

Letting out a sigh he takes off towards the scene and frowns when he finds a hole in the window.

Flying through, he scowls when he comes face to back with the criminal that has become somewhat of an annoyance with him.

“You need to put the diamond back in its case, Filut,”

He watches as the thief turns around and smiles at him.

It's a smile that causes Derek to falter in his stoic expression. 

“Oh hello, Superman,” the masked criminal smiles.

“Are you here to be a party pooper and ruin my fun again?”

Derek has to mentally steel himself, never in his life has he ever thought of someone like the way he thinks of Filut. He doesn’t care that the man wears a mask, he can still see the beautiful whiskey eyes and the smile that makes his knees weak is visible.

Taking a breath he shakes his head.

“You know I can't just let you walk away, the police are already on their way, just put the diamond back and come with me nice and easy.”

He watches as Filut seems to ponder his words.