Chp 12: Countryside

Stiles hummed to himself as he and Derek drove out of the city.

“So you’re Ma lives in the middle of the woods?”

“Yeah, the house belonged to her and Pa used to be big business wigs but they eventually fell out of the life and retired to the secluded life,” Derek explains. 

Stiles smiles. 

“Wish we could do that...would give us privacy for our activities,” he says as he reaches over to give Derek’s crotch a squeeze. The other man sucks in a breath before giving a low moan.

Chuckling to himself Stiles turns his attention away to look out the window.

“I'm serious though, it would be nice to live out here...no one to bother us,”

“I would like that too but the city and world need superman,”

“They are always going to need superman,” Stiles argues back. “But sometimes I need you too!” 

Derek opens his mouth to say something but with a sigh, he closes it and says nothing.

They drive in silence for a while before Stiles gives a soft.

“I'm sorry,” he says.

“I know...I am too,”

“I just don't like having to share you with the world,”

“I thought you liked the fact that I'm Superman, that Superman willingly gave himself to you to play with,”

“I do more than play with you, Derek,” Stiles says, turning to face the other man with a glare. “I love you because you are my boyfriend, yes having you be Superman and my submissive is an added bonus but first and foremost I love Derek Hale,”

Derek glances at him, taking in the serious expression, and nods. 

“I'm sorry, I...I shouldn't have joked like that,”

Stiles says nothing but turns away.