FIELD TRIP!!

(SEASON 2 ANNOUNCED!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!! I know what I said about a weekly release but I figured I've held out for you long enough. Here's a chapter for y'all!)

Key:

F/c= Your First Character(name wise)

'= Komi Writing

Italics= Thoughts

———-

"It's perfect...!" Katai said with a serious face. He held up a paper that said, 'Let's become closer friends with Y/n-kun date plan'. "It's perfect..."

"You look disgusting, you shitty brother." his sister stepped on his head.

"It's perfect!!!" Katai said as later he thinks about it. "Okay, let's invite Y/n. I didn't get to talk much with him when we went for the shrine visit before..,and that was the only time I went out during break. Well, I've been feeling under the weather. O-Okay. Let's invite him...uhh...man..."

He's nervous.

Katai accidentally pushed the button to call Y/n, "OH SH-! I DIALED! HE'S ANSWERING!"

"Hello?" Y/n asked.

"A-Egh! F-First I need to make myself...! W-Wait, saying my own name myself is somehow embarrassing... but I have to say something, is there something I can replace it with..." Katai thought before saying, "It's me."

"This scam, wait..." Y/n stopped, "Eh, what's up, Katai?"

"I've got to invite him! F-First I've got to ask if he has time to talk... I'm so nervous..." Katai in reality was breathing heavily. "HAA...C-Can you...has...now?"

Y/n started to sweat, "Um...can I what?"

Katai-kun is asking if he has time to talk.

The heavy breathing got more intense as Y/n panicked while Katai tried to speak, "D-Do..,you...go togeth...together...?"

"KATAI?!" Y/n was fearful. After Katai calmed Y/n down, Y/n smiled. "Oh, Ice skating? Sure, I don't see why not."

"Y/n!!!" Katai held his mouth with tears.

"Ah, I know this is gonna be strange, but do I mind if I bring some other people? Might as well." Y/n says.

"Eh...oh. Yeah, of course!" Katai stated, "truth is, I'd rather we were alone...but I can take this chance to make more friends! Alright! Let's do it!"
———-
Y/n waved as he showed up with Tadano and Komi. Katai froze, "MASTER?! He invited my master of all people! He invited my master of all people!!"

"I invited Najimi as well, but they said something about having a quadruple booking today." Y/n says as Katai tuned it out. Komi was still shaking.

"Wait...I get it! Master came because she was worried about me!" Katai thought in his head.

"And then was that time with Komi and Tadano ate lunch so I thought it would be okay. Let's head in, we still wanna have fun." Y/n said as Katai was in his own world.

"A-Alright' I'll show Master my polished to perfection date plan!" Katai smirked.

"K-Katai? Let's go." Tadano said as they all got on the train.