Mr. Telephone Man

A regular alarm is seen on a window frame in your room. It rings and rings until you slam it off with your hand. A cat alarm is seen in Komi's room as it goes off. She rises from her bed and opens the curtains. Komi walks down the stairs and sits down at the table to eat breakfast. You keep the curtains closed and walk downstairs. You pass by your sister, who was still have asleep. You turned her body towards the bathroom as she puts her thumb up as thanks and heads inside. You walk down the stairs to see your mom cooking breakfast and putting it on table. Your sister, after a while, sits at the table and digs in. Your father came out of his bedroom and sat down, he smiled at you but you just kept a light glare at him and your mother. Your mom tried to approach you but you turned away and went to the downstairs bathroom.

Komi goes in her bathroom mirror and puts her fingers to her mouth, pushing them upwards to make a smile. You look in the mirror and looked at your anger, your rage. You calmed down and soaked your head in cold water. You thought of Komi for some reason and you became much more happier. Your dog ears came out with a smile. Komi thought about you and didn't need her fingers to make a smile, her cat ears briefly came. Komi is about to head out the door when her father stops her to give her a present. Komi's eyes light up in gratitude and excitement. You're about to head out the door when your father calls out to you. You ignore him and walk out with your sister. You close the gate behind you as your sister, Gudako, skips long the sidewalk. Komi walks down the street and everyone starts to come out of their homes to blush at Komi. Komi gets scared by a dog and gains cat ears before heading to school. You walk down the street next to your energetic sister, nobody comes out of their houses and you safely drop off your sister at her middle school. She hugged you and ran into her school before you make your way to your school, but not after your dog ears come out after seeing a cat. Your tail starts wagging with your blank expression as you pet the cat. The cat leans into your touch before you smile again and walk to school.

When Komi arrives at school, everyone blushes and looks at Komi in amazement like a goddess. While Komi thinks everyone is talking bad about her. You get to school and know everyone is talking bad about you so you quickly try to get out of view. Tadano stands up and turned around. "Ah, Komi-san, L/n. Good morning."

"Good morning, Tadano." You said as you looked to Komi for her to try it. She nods and starts shaking.

"...Gu, Good GAHACK!" "KOMI-SAN?!" You and Tadano shouted in worry.

Komi-san was silent all the way here.
———————————————————-

Komi suddenly took out a cellphone and showed it to you. You were confused. "...What is it?"

"!" Komi opened her phone and tried to type a message. She looked at you, trying to communicate something but..

 She looked at you, trying to communicate something but

Y/n didn't react at all.

"!"