The Rain Will Clear...One Day. [Finale]

Fun fact: In some cultures, if a man lavishes a firm candy (such as white chocolates) on a woman, he loves her.
————-
Y/n is seen doing homework at his desk, he then remembers all of the embarrassing moments on Valentine's Day, and starts to die, "*COUGH COUGH*"

This has happened more than 20 times he remembers.

"It's crazy to think it's March again.. I'll have to think of what to give her for White Day.. I was so shocked when she showed up back then... she came all the way to my house....just to drop it off...? But...she gave everyone else chocolate relatively easy..,so why only me... it can't be? No, my head is just making up delusions." Y/n closed his eyes, "she even gave be the best chocolate...she didn't say it was friend chocolate...SHE MUST HAVE JUST FORGOT! THAT'S IT!"

The line between Denial and Dense is a thin one.

Y/n took out his phone, "Hm, anyways, what can I give her in return....oooh, different gifs have different meanings... Candy and chocolate means 'I love/like you'... A marshmallow means 'I hate you'... and a cookie means, 'just friends.'"

Y/n is then conflicted, how should he go on? He texted his father, "hey, um... I need your help."

His father soon came in, but with a nervous expression, "how can I help you...?"

"I was, uh, wondering what I should give for White Day." Y/n tried to say in a non suspicious way.

"White day? You mean for that man that delivered you chocolate?" Y/n lied and nodded, "well, if it's a gift for a boy, then I suppose giving him chocolate back would be fine."

"Really.... WAIT! I MEANT SHOULD I GIVE SOMETHING MORE PROPER!" Y/n shouted as his father paused.

"...do you like him? I won't judge you." he slowly said.

"NO! YOU'RE COMPLETELY WRONG!" Y/n shouted.

Fugiuro held his chin. "Oh, I get it. He must have actually gotten real chocolate... from a girl?"

"Alright, let's see." Fugiuro sat in front of Y/n, who also started sitting, "was it friend chocolate?"

"I mean, they didn't say so... but they might have just forgot." Y/n muttered.

"They could've just meant what they thought." Fugiuro stated, with a hefty smile, "but...if you like them, then you need something that leaves a lasting impression."

"BUT-!" Y/n blushed, "I already told you before!"

"Don't play coy with me, Young man." Fugiuro smirked.

"I'm not! I just don't think I'd have any chance-!" Y/n froze, "and besides, it's more on the side of I 'like' them."

"Think really hard about your partner here, and tell me with all of your heart!" Fugiuro shouted and stood up, "DO YOU LOVE THEM?!"

Y/n paused, his mind raced back to all his moments with Komi-no...with Shouko. His mind eventually raced back to the two's first real conversation. When they wrote on the chalkboard. Y/n blushed and looked away, "I...do...But, she's out of my leagues..."

"Since could my son blush like this? He must have got it from his mother." Fugiuro stated in his head.

The father was in denial as well.