Sports, Trauma, Jealousy, and Typhoons!

Komi is seen reading a book before her phone goes off. She picks it up and reads the message.

[From: Nakanaka Omoharu.

Sub: Games of gods with too much time.

Oh, blood sworn friend of mine... might you have some time on thine hands? If so, could you indulge me and head for my castle? I have prepared some games for our entertainment....kukuku.

From the Black Wizard (Ancient Rank). This is where my castle is...]

Communication disorder. It's a condition where you worry so much about someone's reaction that you can't communicate well. People with this kind of condition are called Komyushou.

Komi started shaking.

One of its primary symptoms, is that it takes a long time to come up with a text.

1 Hour Later.

And it takes willpower to actually send it.

Nakanaka is seen playing a game when
her phone goes off.

After they send a message, they would think "Did I write something weird...?" And worry,

She is then seen bouncing on her bed.

And when they get a reply, they would feel awfully delighted.

[Komi Shouko.

Are you inviting me to visit? I don't really have any plans now, so if it's alright with you, I would like to come to your house.

I look forward to seeing you.

From Komi Shouko.]

A couple minutes later at the Nakanaka house. Komi is seen in the one piece you bought her and is standing in front of the house shaking.

This is the first time she went to someone's house alone. She's nervous and anxious. But Komi-San will do her best.

Komi walked up got the intercom, but she can't bring herself to push the button. The door suddenly opened as Nakanaka appears in a dramatic pose. "Kuku....so you have come...do come in. SH-SHE REALLY CAME!!"

Nakanaka waited at the entrance the whole time.

"T-These are my chambers..." Nakanaka opened the doors to her room, to reveal a bunch of anime and video game stuff.

Komi-San was intrigued.

"Komi-San is here...in my room... isn't this amazing? The class goddess is in my room...isn't this more than a mere victory?!" Nakanaka shook her head. "N-No, no. I have to entertain Komi-San... J-Just sit anywhere you like..."

Nakanaka never had any friends at her house since elementary school.

Komi sat down on the bed as Nakanaka sat in the chair...but no words were exchanged. "TRANQUILITY...! Ah, right! I'm just at the climax of a game I've been playing! You should watch me!"

Komi nodded as Nakanaka smirked. "Fufu, just look at this game graphics! This is how far the newest games came! Of course, the monitor supports 4K! Behold, these graphics are more beautiful than reality! Isn't it magnificent!? Isn't it gorgeous?! And the story! It has such a profound view of the world, it has the key, yet the script maintains its focus on the characters. As expected from the world renowned Fukazora Shiro! I get it! I so....get it! I just can't stop crying in this last scene..."