𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

"A

"A... Party?"

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

"Yes, Scarlett. A party" Jungwon says, standing from in front of my desk. "It's for my birthday, everyone's invited. Except for that bitch boy Jake." Jungwon continues, sending a glare toward the Australian boy.

"Hey, what did I do?" Jake bumps into our conversation, wrapping his arm around Jungwon's shoulder as he quickly throws it off of him. "You got me detention last week, so have fun spending your Saturday ALONE." Jungwon snarls, emphasizing the 'alone'.

Jake only giggles at Jungwon. "Please stop furrowing your eyebrows like that, Jungwon. I'm scared you're going to turn into an angry bird permanently." Jake points and laughs at the boy who flicks his tongue in annoyance. "Anyways, you'll come, right?"

I don't know, I still have to finish the math assignment from last week..." I smile weakly at Jungwon. It's true, I did have to finish that assignment. But I also wasn't in the mood for parties. The more I realized Minseo and Heejin were planning something against me, the more I started to notice it. How they would shit on everything I did, or frame me for things I didn't do, it's just too much to handle, so I need a break from everything. "Would you go if I told you Sunghoon was going?" Jungwon smiles sneakily.

I turn around to look at Sunghoon. He looked like a total Kdrama actor heartthrob with his hands running through his hair and his shirt slightly open revealing his deep collarbones. My heart instantly melts when I look at him. Oh my god, I'm so whipped. "Fine, I'll go."

He dabs me up, which catches me by surprise. "Gosh, I love it when I use Sunghoon as bait." He slightly fistbumps the air before going on to the next group of students to invite. I swing my legs back and forth as I cover my cheeks with my hands, making sure no one knew how flustered I looked. Sigh, the things I do for Park Sunghoon.

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

I throw one outfit to the floor. Then another. Soon, there was a huge mountain of clothes piled on my floor. I groan loudly, flopping onto my bed in defeat. "C'mon Scarlett, you can't just say no to every outfit you see!" Beomgyu hits my back, begging for me to get up.

I sigh while looking at Beomgyu. He's technically the only close friend I have since all my female friends started replacing me with Minseo, Soobin doesn't talk to me anymore ever since Heejin started hating me, and Sunghoon is hanging out with his other friends for tonight. Beomgyu is all I have left, which wouldn't seem so bad if he didn't give such terrible advice when it came to women's clothing.

"You don't understand, Beomgyu! I can't just wear an outfit, that's ridiculous! I need to look impressive today." I groan, stuffing my head into my pillow while bouncing my legs up and down. "Who are you even trying to impress? Sunghoon? You know he's gonna say you're gorgeous, even if you wear a trash bag." Beomgyu pats my back, trying to sound comforting.