𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"Why is that jerk looking at me like a pedophile?"

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

Even though we're on completely different sides of the classroom, I can still feel Sunghoon's cold stares practically burning a hole in my forehead. He only finally looks away once everyone else stares at him back.

"He's probably mad at you for traumatizing Sunoo yesterday," Heejin says as she scrolls through Twitter on her phone. "Did you guys hear that Brendon Urie caused 9/11?"

I smack my head. "You're so gullible, Heejin. It's a joke people are saying, don't believe it." I say to her as she just nods her head.

"Maybe he... Likes you?" Beomgyu asks teasingly as I choke on my own spit.

"What's there to like? We've only known each other for a week." I say as the rest just roll their eyes. Why do I hang out with them, again?

"Anyways... Is your voice feeling better?" Soobin turns the attention back to my sprained voice from yesterday's band practice.

"Eh, it's seen better days. I still sound like a chalkboard when I sing." I say before trying to sing a lyric but end up failing miserably. Everyone puts their hands over their ears to block the horrid sound that came out of my lips.

"Please get better soon. I don't ever want to hear that again." Olivia utters as the rest of us laugh at her joke. Ms. Kim walks into the room. Beomgyu and Soobin head back to their assigned seats before the teacher starts today's lesson.

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

|| SUNGHOON POV ||

I can't take my eyes off her, even if I wanted to.

It's not my fault! I'm not deliberately gazing at her like a creep on purpose, but I just can't help it. Ever since I discovered that Scarlett looks awfully similar to a member in Loona, I've been considering all the possibilities.

Could she really be the girl singing in that song?

I zone out on her face and only regain consciousness when I see Soobin, Beomgyu along Scarlett and all her female friends frowning at me. Oh god, I completely forgot how much of a loser I probably seem, gawking at Scarlett quietly from across the room. They better not think I like her, because I don't.

Well, if she actually is a member of Loona like I'm suspecting, there's probably a high chance I'll potentially develop feelings. With a voice like that, who wouldn't have even the slightest crush? But at the same time, that's Scarlett Heo we're talking about. The one who made Sunoo so nervous he didn't even show up today in fear of getting beat up by her.