𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Olivia's drumsticks clink together, indicating the beginning of the song

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

We were all located in the classroom, with the desk and chairs shoved into the corners and our instruments in the middle. Soobin and Beomgyu sit at the front of two empty desks, watching as amusingly.

"Hana, dul, ses!" Olivia chants the numbers up to three as the rest of us get ready to start practicing our new song.

"aye wonchi anhneunda malhae
(just tell me you don't want me)
kkumdo kkuji malla hae
(tell me not to even dream about it)
mannal ireun eopda hae
(tell me we won't ever meet again)
Say it"

The instruments continue to harmonize together as I sing over the melody of the music. I close my eyes, imagining myself on a stage full of millions of fans. Them all waving their lightsticks at me, chanting the lyrics to the songs I wrote.

Then again, what are the chances of that? Are five high school girls becoming world-famous? I highly doubt it. We only made this band because we were bored, it's not like it's going to make us famous.

I was only the vocalist in the band. Hyunjin played the keyboard, Heejin and Olivia played the guitar and Jinsoul played the drums. I didn't mind being the only member that didn't play an instrument, since I wasn't very good at any of them.

My mind suddenly averts to Sunghoon. More specifically the day I lied to him about Loona. I wonder if he really trusts me when I said the members like to keep their identity a secret. It's not like we pretend like we're not band members, I'm pretty sure most people know.

Jinsoul finishes off her drum solo as we let out tired rounds of applauds after practicing. Soobin and Beomgyu get up from their seats and let out dramatic cheers. "Scarlett, you looked so into that performance. I almost cried." Soobin fake wipes a tear as Beomgyu laughs.

"Oh shut it, Lincoln." I shoot a dagger in his direction. I start to put away my mic as the rest of the girls close away their instruments with the help of the two boys. I help clean the writing on the chalkboard when I get a notification from my phone.

I open it up and see a text message from a familiar person to who I don't remember giving my number.

New text message from PSUNGHOON

PSUNGHOON: Hello, Scarlett.

THEREALNICKIMINAJ: uh hi? how did you get my number