𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

|| MINSEO POV ||

|| MINSEO POV ||

The next day comes by in a blink of an eye.

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

I spend the night awake, perfecting my plan. What plan exactly, you may be asking?

Scarlett is liked in this school. I need it to stop being like that. So I have to turn people against her. Simple, right? I think I'll succeed. I have to succeed.

It's lunch again, and I'm sitting in the same spot as yesterday. Scarlett and Sunghoon came into the cafeteria together, which made the grip on my chopsticks tighter as I watch them sit in front of me.

"Is everything alright?" Heejin suddenly puts her hand over my tight fist. I give a fake smile and nod yes.

The first part of the plan starts now. "Hey, I'm gonna go get some food at the vending machine outside the cafeteria, be right back," I say to the girls before walking up from my seat. I take a turn to the other side of the bench to see Scarlett sitting with her back against the table and her legs out in the open.

Perfect. Once I walked past her, I let out a large grunt before fake-falling on the floor. I look up and see everyone's head immediately jerk towards me. Scarlett is the first to get up and help me. She holds my arm but I swat it away, making her give me a weird face.

"What's wrong?" Scarlett asks, confused. I secretly roll my eyes, but keep up the act. "Y-you... You tripped me!"

Everyone has started to pay attention to what was happening. Heejin immediately runs to my side and helps me up. "Are you serious, Scarlett? Why would you trip her?" Heejin snarls at her, as Scarlett's eyebrows rise up in confusion.

"I think you're mistaken, Minseo. I didn't trip you." She looks at me straight in my eyes. I look down at my knee and see some blood on it. Viola.

"I don't know why you hate me, Scarlett." I start to weep into Heejin's arms. "It's not my fault I took your seat!"

"Are you serious? I'm not petty enough to trip you just because you got assigned my seat, Minseo." She raises her voice a little bit. I can hear the annoyance in her tone. Just how I like it.

I sniffle a little bit more. It seems like most people are on my side with this one. "Please, I don't want you to hurt me..."

"Okay, Minseo. Stop crying." Sunghoon chirps in. I felt like dancing right then and there. He's really taking my side! Am I dreaming, or am I already succeeding this early in?

"I don't think Scarlett tripped you, Minseo. She wouldn't do that over something like Ms. Kim giving you her old seat." Sunghoon explains. Is he serious! There's no proof that she didn't trip me, but of course, she tricks him into lies thinking she's innocent.