Chapter 1: Discovery

It was now morning in Camino Ward Hospital, where Izuku is resting after the attack on the Pussycat's Training Camp and the raid on the League of Villain's base. Suddenly, the door bursts open to reveal his classmates.

Denki: "Midoriya! You fought a big villain back at the Training Camp!?"

Izuku: "W-W-What are you guys talking about?"

Mina: "You haven't heard!? Your fight with a big villain got recorded and sent to the news! Everyone doesn't stop posting or talking about it!"

Mina pulls her phone out to show Izuku that his fight to protect Kota against Muscular was actually posted on the new and wasn't stopped talking about. This made Izuku shocked.

Izuku: "*Thought* Oh no... My fight with that villain while I protected Kota got recorded, and send out for the whole world to see!? Now people are probably gonna find wonder of what's my Quirk and maybe come after me..."

Izuku then spoke.

Izuku: "Uh... Yeah"

Iida: "Although we are shocked to hear you to defeat that villain, we should let you rest. Hopefully when you recover, you'll be able to return to UA."

Izuku: "R-Right."

His classmates then left as Izuku laid on his bed.

Izuku: "*Thought* I hope that things won't be so bad..."

Little did he know that he would be wrong...

[Meanwhile]

A woman with white hair and bunny ear was jogging, it's was non other than the Rabbit Hero "Miruko".

She stopped for a break to drink some water, her phone then rang, she took it out and saw that her friend sent her a video titled "World Youngest Hero" and the thumbnail was Izuku."

Miruko: "Tch. Probably some kid showing off their Quirk."

Then she watched the video, wanting to know that if it was worth watching, and it sure was. She getting into it, really into it.

Miruko: "Just run you little shit! He gave you the chance!"

When the video end with Izuku finishing Muscular off with Delaware Detroit Smash, Miruko was in pumped.

Miruko: "This is kid has so much potential! I bet he'll make a great sidekick to have after he beat that huge villain!"

She then puts her phone back and starts to run again.

[Elsewhere]

A young woman was in her apartment, she checked her phone and saw the video of Izuku fighting Muscular, she was interested with the boy after seeing him take down Muscular.

???: "My my... It seem that villain named Muscular was taken down by that quite handsome young man... I'll see if he's worth enough to take on Dusty Ash!"

[Back to the hospital]

Izuku was now discharged as he walked outside, he saw All Might who had a cast, waiting for him with a car.

Izuku: "All Might?! W-What are you doing here?"

AM: "Well Young Midoriya, me and Ectoplasm over here.

Ectoplasm comes out of the car.

Ectoplasm: "Greetings Midoriya."

AM: "We're here to take back home."