3

Megan's pov:

I sat in the corner of the room. My arm still bound by the handcuff. I didn't realise that I slept after yesterday. I'm going crazy in this room.

"I brought breakfast." Jason knocked on the door. I stayed silent, my way of letting him know that I did not want to see his face.

"Please eat.." He said, sighing.

He let out another sigh and walked in the room.

"I didn't say you could come i-"

"Well, Megan, you have to eat something. Eat." He spoke a little more angrier than before.

"I'm not fucking taking anything from you anymore." I whispered.

"Just fucking eat!" He yelled slightly. I looked up at him, jaw clenched. What an evil, evil man he was. I fully hated him.

"Fuck..I'm sorry.." He sighed. Jason moved around and sat opposite me, back pushed against the wall.

"You wanna hear about my life?" He asked. I stayed silent again. "Mom was crazy in love with my old man. Too in love. She would do anything for him. But my dad? Nah he was..something."

"One day, I was out stealing tires. And I saw the batmobile. So, I stole the tires. That's when I saw him. Batman. God, Why did I choose to even go out that night? I should've just stayed at home.."

"Why are you telling me this? I don't care." I snapped back at him. "What? Are you gonna tell me about how lovely it was in Gotham? Or how your fucking lounge had more people coming? Please, enlighten me."

He sighed and got up. I mimicked his actions and got up too.

"You're just evil. Pure evil." I stood face to face with him. "You never loved me, Jay. You was never a good person. You don't know what love is. You're incapable of love."

"And you are?" he shot back.

"I know I'm not! At least I know that!" I raised my fist but again, the handcuff stopped me.

Jason inhaled a sharp breath.

"This is kidnap." I said. "When I get out, I will go straight to the police."

Jason walked away from me. And I was alone.

Again.