1

Jason's pov:

Dear Bruce,

It has been like a month since the whole Megan thing. We are in Gotham. Just far away. She's in a room. I handcuffed her to the bed just in case, for my protection and for hers.

I understand you're upset I didn't go by your rules. It's because I don't want her to go to Arkham. I feel like she could change but on the other hand, she may be too far deep this fucking hole.

She didn't eat anything for a good 10 days. But now she's eating, not much though. It could be like a carrot or some fruit. She's getting very skinny, I'm concerned.

Plus, she won't speak to me. Well, she does, but not a lot. Understandable. She hasn't said a word about that night. Her eyes don't shine as they used to. She doesn't smile at all. She looks cold.

I'm writing to you because I don't know what to do. Part of me still loves her. It's just. I don't know. And I know, you're mad at me for not taking her to Arkham or whatever but, Bruce, I don't care.

The part of me that still loves her is telling me that she can get better, like I did. She can grow out've that mindset and find love.

The other part is questioning why I'm even here. I haven't gone out as red hood for a while. I mean God..I'm here caring for a murderer for christ sakes. She tried to kill you. I can't easily accept that. I want her to talk to me. But she won't. 

But I am a murderer too, I guess.

Anyways, It's starting to look like morning now which means She should be up now.

Say hi to Alfred for me.

J.