Chapter 63 - Stage Has Been Holding off too Long so Your Wish has been Granted

- Chapter 63 - The Moment Everyone has been Waiting for (Also Titled, "Stage Would Love to be Smooth like Spot" lol) -
Warnings: None! Other than a lot of fluffy stuff
Third Person POV

A/N, y'all are gonna love this chapter *grins*

Spot walks out of the Brooklyn Lodge and onto the dock. "Where's Race?" He asks.

He had been looking for him since he had decided that he was finally going to tell him.

So... for about five minutes.

After he failed to wake up before Race, both of them were blushy messes for the day and avoided each other.

And then Spot realized that he needed to finally tell Race, so he was going to.

And he wanted to break the news that he spoke Italian to Race after hearing him talk about it earlier.

Spot walks past the living room of the Brooklyn Lodge when he hears Race's voice.

Having fallen hard for this boy, he decided to listen in.

"And someone, who sounded really familiar, but I'm not sure who, was singing 'Brilla, Brilla Una Stellina' in my dream last night." Race was telling Smokes and Designo.

Spot blushes.

Designo chose that exact moment to look towards the door and saw Spot standing their with his cheeks red.

He let out a gasp.

Spot quickly ran off.

Yeah, Spot needed to tell him.

"The Brooklyn Bridge." Ace answers slowly, looking up from his cards.

Spot shoots Ace a 'you better be joking or so help me, Ace' look, his eyebrows raised.

Hotshot pushes Ace towards Spot.

Ace chuckles weakly. "He wanted to go to the Bridge and we said yes?" He offers.

Spot pulls his pimp-cane out of his belt loop.

"Wait! Wait!" Ace grabs the pimp-cane, both of them holding it now. "We made sure that DD, Rock, and Switch, at least, can see him." He adds, trying to save himself.

Spot sighs deeply, pulling his pimp-cane out of his Second's grip and smacking his arms lightly with it.

Ace yelps, pulling his arms back and cradling them. That was rude, he pouts a bit.

"I'm going to see him." Spot grumbles, walking past Ace.

"Have fun!" Ace shouts behind him, waving, while still cradling his left arm.

He sits down in his group again, the boys there snickering.

Ace rolls his eyes, picking his cards up again. "You're all bums." He grumbles.

Catch walks over to him, holding Smokes with one arm behind Smokes' back and his other under his legs.

Catch drops Smokes into Ace's lap with a yelp from the Brooklyn third.