45

Chapter forty-five: Reborn

Enzo's Point of view

Everything has an end, but now I will end her loved ones. Especially her boyfriend. If she thinks she can fool me that she still loves me, she is wrong. 

But my feelings towards Ravenna is pure. I still love her but she is still fucked up about Cassian. 

Luckily I can manipulate her, and control her with hypnosis. 

But the hypnosis that I can do is just very simple, there is only a certain period or time that she may react cold and all that. Or let's just say, she does this act like she is being manipulated but really I'm not doing anything, I just made her think that.

So sometimes the hypnosis that she thinks will worn off and she will love Cassian again. 

But with our without hypnosis she really trained hard, because she said that she will have her comeback. She will fight her former team mates, execute them one by one. 

But the target that I really want to kill is Cassian. My Ravenna really changed because of him, she became soft and broken. 

But I am certain that she will come around, and end up with me until the end. But if she still wants Cassian, then I will do the literal, 'Until death I will Love you.' Cause I will kill the both of them. 

"Please call Ravenna." I said to my worker. 

Ravenna arrived with her cold ass attitude. 

"Come on, you are not even controlled yet." I said and put my arms around her. 

"Hindi mo na ako kailangan icontrol, I can just act. I hope you know that." 

"What did I tell you about speaking that language in  my country?" 

She laughed, "Japan is a free country. Remember mas kailangan mo ako, kaysa sa kailangan kita, Enzo. 

That is the catch, may panlabang bala siya sa akin. I need her, not for anything abouot these kind of organization. 

"Agent Hendrix and Agent Okazaki, we smoked the place and they are already in our hands. What's our next step?" 

"Wear your mask, bawal ka pa magpakilala sa kanila nor talk to them. If  you don't listen to me, I'll kill you in an instant." Pagbabanta ko. 

"I am never afraid to die, so just kill me already." Mayabang na sabi niya at nakipag titigan sa mata ko.

I winked at her bago kunin ang kutsilyo ko. Lumapit ako sa kanya at inilapat ang talim sa leeg niya. 

But I could not kill her, she is too precious and I love her very much. 

So instead of stabbing her in the neck, I kissed her neck instead. 

Nanlaki ang mata niya bago ako itulak palayo. 

Pagpunta namin sa lugar kung nasaan ang mga mahal ni Ravenna sa buhay.

Gising na silang lahat, at ngayon ko lang nakita ang mukha ng tatlong yun. I never saw them on Ravennas's pictures so maybe that is their new members? 

They are actually creating a fucking cult, and they think they could stop me, or us. 

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" I said before walking towards their new leader, Kaede is her name I think. 

"Kaede, Hailey, long time huh? It is been what four or five years? I can't recall. Anyways what are you guys doing here in Japan?" Tanong ko bago umupo sa harapan nila. 

Si Ravenna naman ay sumunod saakin at umupo sa tabi ko. 

"You should just let go of us, Enzo!" Sigaw ni Kaede na nagpupumiglas sa pagkatali ng mga alaga ko sa kanila. 

"You should stop trying, hinding hindi ko kayo mapapakawalan." 

Bigla kaming may narinig na pumalakpak sa likod namin kaya lahat ng atensyon napako sa taong iyon. 

"Very well done, Enzo. We didn't actually think you could pull everything off." 

If I am not mistaken that is one of the Remingtons, the reborn ones. 

I saw that in Ravenna's phone. When she is searching the background of the possible people that might build the Remingtons and Stellards up again. 

"But let me tell you, you are nothing but a trying hard agent. That can't even impress your own parents. So let us take it form here." One of the Stellards. 

I don't know their names, so it is a one big mystery to me. 

Nilingon ko ang sila Kaede, at walang reaksyon sa mga mukha nila. 

Ako lang ba ang parang kinalibutan sa kanila?

Biglang tumayo si Ravenna at nagtanggal ng mask. 

"Heiress of Hendrix mafia corporation. We bow down to your honor." Pangaasar pa ng mga Stellard. 

"Good bye." Sabi nito bago maging itim ang paligid. 

I couldn't scream or move, or talk. All that I know is that this will be our downfall. My downfall rather.