PROLOGUE

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

©2021 rikkaaeynnaa_

Plagiarism is a CRIME if I find you are recreating my books without my prior consent, I will send you to prison. Any publishing or making of my book without me knowing, is strictly not allowed. 

Expect
many typographical and grammar errors, if I have some free time I will surely re-read this book and fix all the mistakes. If you can't understand the errors then simply don't read the book. 

Read book 1 (she was one of us) first before reading this. :)) This contains plot that you might not understand.

"Kaede tara na, may pulis na paparating!" Sigaw ni Hailey sa amin.

"Ito na, Sandali!" Sigaw ko pabalik pagkatapos kong suntukin ulit yung lalaking nasa harap naming lima ngayon. Yung dalawa pa niya kasing kasama duguan na. Sorry we killed them.

"Ang tatagal niyo naman, ano ba?!" Reklamo ni Cassian saamin.

"Shit, get down." Sabi ni Calyx dahil nakita niya na may ilaw na papunta sa direction namin.

"Your three for pete's sake stop being a party pooper here." Sabi ni Ryota sa gawi nila Cassian. "We're much stronger, better, and smarter than them." Turo ni Ryota sa tatlong lalaki.

"So are you saying that we should just kill all of them? Huh? Smart ass." Singhal ni Cassian sa amin. Gago pati attitude ni Ravenna nasa kanya pa din.

"All of you would you just quit it? Kung maka arte kayo kala niyo nasa teritoryo pa din natin ang tinatayuan natin." Awat ni Hailey saamin.

"Tara na nga. And get that man in our car. I want to know why the hell they were following us." Sabi ko at naglakad na palayo.

"Fuck." I whispered a curse when I saw flashing lights. Muntikan na ako makita!

"Naabutan na tayo ng curfew, at may dala pa tayong lalaking knock out." Sabi ni Calyx na nasa tabi ko na. Buhat ng tatlong boys yung tulog na lalaki.

"We're not in our country, kaya hindi tayo makapangyarihan sa inaapakan natin ngayon." Sabi ni Hailey at nagmasid sa gilid.

Yeah, we aren't. Because we are in Japan. "And for all I know, we are not safe in this place. Let's get the hell out before we get caught." Sabi ni Ryota.

May curfew kasi dito sa Japan, at masyadong maraming assassins and agents roaming around at dawn. We were walking back to our car, tumutunog yung boots namin sa paglalakad. We sounded fierce, and vicious.

"Ah!" I heard Calyx's voice so I looked at him only to see him lying on the ground with blood coming from his legs. I looked at a person at the stairs of the alley holding a FN-P90 gun with all black and covered.

I somehow felt scared, and threatened. Even if that person hasn't done anything to me. I know who that person is. Her aura just changed the atmosphere.

She was looking at me straight into my anatomy. I felt cold shivers. I saw Hailey's direction looking at what happened to Calyx.

She just gave Calyx a shot on the leg. Tumalon siya doon sa railing at sinalubong yung isang lalaki.

"Darling, you should just give them a warning first." Sabi nung lalaki, "Give them a note. Or something." Dagdag pa nito. It was a familiar voice as well.

So she is in a relationship with someone now? That woman again faced our direction and took down her mask and immediately put it back up. Naglakad na sila palayo.

All of our reactions changed when we saw her again, after almost a year and a half.

I was right, it was her.

I looked at Cassian's reaction, he stayed there observing her and her companion.

Napagtanto ko na kung sino ang kasama niya.

"Hailey, get a grip. Kaya pa ni Calyx tumayo." Sabi ko.

"You won't believe who she's with." sabi ko.

"Kilala ko, by the looks of that man. Yeah I know exactly who he is." sagot niya.

"I can't fucking believe that we have go to Japan just to see her with him."

"Who was she with?" malamig na tanong ni Cassian.

"Ravenna and Enzo." I unconsciously said.

She's back, and well. With Enzo?!