\Chapter Thirty-Five\

LeonWe had moved to the living room, being turned down with Y/n's unusually shy voice was cute and respectable

Leon
We had moved to the living room, being turned down with Y/n's unusually shy voice was cute and respectable. Instead I lay on my back, his body lightly draped over mine as we watched something on the tv. His breathing was soft and it felt as though our hearts held the same beat.

My left hand held the remote as I set it on the table, my right running through his hair. He hums happily, sighing contently as his eyes never leave the tv. His interest in some shit romcom surprised me. I wrap my free arm around the small of his back and he shifts to rest his chin on my chest.

"Hello~" he smiled, moving forward to nudge my nose with his. I pull him closer to myself, leaning forward to give him a chaste kiss before rubbing his nose with mine.

"Hello to you too~" came my smooth reply, seeing him smile wider and nudge his way into the crook of my neck. His lips curling into a small smile which brushes delicately against my neck. I shiver, but hold him nonetheless. "I'll have to go in an hour and a half..." I speak, seeing him pout as he pulled back to look at me.

"When will you be back?" He asks, watching me quietly.

"I don't know... I shouldn't be gone longer than a week. I promise." I kissed his forehead as he shifts to straddle me. I placed my hands at perfect spots on his hips. Eyes locked together in a quiet stand off. His fingers lightly wrap around my forearms as he stares down at me in silence.

I chuckle, shaking my head. "I'm the bigger male~" he smiles, playfully nudging my arms with his thumbs. "Submit to me~" he orders playfully as he bounces slightly. I groan, from not being prepared and from where he was positioned.

"Careful there, you might provoke me~" I shoot back, seeing his suddenly mischievous smile find his lips. "What're you thinking?"

"Would that be a shame if you walked into your meeting with a hard on?" He asks politely, fluttering his lashes as he did so. "And to know you aren't getting anything too..." he leaned down lips hovering inches above mine. "Poor Mr. Kennedy~" he sits back up and grinds against me for a moment, causing me to let out a grunt before he suddenly stood up and ran from the room.

I sat there dumbfounded for a moment before shooting upwards and chasing after him, hearing a squeal as I entered the hallway. I turned swiftly towards the sound and locked eyes as soon as he hid himself in his room. I stalked towards the door slowly, taking the knob and shaking it a little. He giggles, then suddenly goes dead silent. I couldn't even hear his breathing.

I open the door to see him having a quiet standoff with something else in the room, though when I looked where he was currently, I saw nothing. "Y/n?" I ask his name, carefully placing my hand on his shoulder. "Hey are you alright?" His eyes travel to mine in slight fear.

"You see it too, right?" His questions spooks me as I step back, turning to look where he was.

"See what? Baby there's nothing there." He shakes his head at my words and points.