:Chapter Twenty-One:

Third
Y/n walked down the sidewalk with Leon, almost at his heel. "There's so many bars around here, how can you live in such an area?" The male asks, causing a slow chuckle to leave Leon.

"What's so bad about liquor?" The dirty blonde asked, casting a glance over his shoulder at the other male.

"Well fuck me, good sir. Am I to be put to blame for disliking alcoholics?" The (h/c) haired male snapped back.

Leon smiled shyly, "but you like me. That's gotta count for something." He moves his hands into his pockets as the other hogs to be next to him. "Have you ever drank before?"

"Nothing, except for wine. My father said he had... fine tastes." Y/n muttered, Leon letting out a quiet snort.

"Is that so?" His blonde hair covered his left eye slightly, making it hard to see anything on his left side. Luckily for him, Y/n had been on his right side.

"Apparently so, it wasn't bad wine though." They raised their hand and looked over the (s/t) skin. "It was rather good actually."

"So you're a wine guy, huh?" Leon questioned, looking over the taller male's facial features.

"I dunno, but I'd imagine so." Their eyes darted around themself as the smile they had earlier came back. "It's so pretty when it's dark out..."

"Wanna walk through the park?" Leon offered the idea into the cool night air.

Y/n's head shot to face him, eyes sparkling with stars and glitter. "Can we?" He grabbed onto Leon's hand, "oh can we, Leon?" The other man chuckles softly, shifting his hand to intertwine his fingers with the other male's.

"I asked if you wanted to, didn't I?" He walked ahead, pulling the tall male with him. Leon felt like his heart was pounding out of his chest and echoing in his ears. He rounded the corner as the park came into view. "Look over there..." he pointed with his other hand and Y/n nearly squealed with joy.

Timeskip!
The two males sat on a park bench, rain sprinkling over them. Y/n pointed towards the sky, having been pointing out constellations for the past two hours. Rain lightly coated the two's hair, dampening their clothing. "You know a lot about these things, huh?" He smiled over at me.

"It's amazing, Leon. I've always loved being outside at night!" Another sparkle shined in his (e/c) eyes. "Do you love the night?"

"I do, it's a nice time. It's, in a sense, peaceful." Leon's eyes trailed down the man's outstretched arm and rested on his face. "You're very attractive with the moonlight, you know?" He smiled slightly, looking at the way the moon perfectly shone in his eyes. It was like the reflection of the moon itself had been preserved over his eyes, even after he turned to look at Leon.

"You don't look too bad yourself, hot stuff~"  Y/n playfully rubbed his shoulder and scooted closer. He leans his head onto the dirty blondes shoulder and yawned quietly. "I enjoyed today~ You're great company, thank you Leon." Leon smiles, blushing slightly when the other kisses his cheek.

"Ah, thank you for joining me." They licked eyes with each other.

"This sure would've been a good date." Y/n confesses, Leon staring into his eyes deeply

"Yeah... it would have..." still with their eyes locked, they found themselves leaning closer to each other. Their lips were mere inches apart, nearing closer and closer to a kiss. But it didn't happen. Leon's device rung and it startled him, like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Ahem." Y/n clears his throat, scooting away from the male. "You should probably take that, huh? Let's g-get home..." he stands up, followed shortly by Leon. The phone continues to ring loudly into the air, but Leon grabs the male's hands and guides him to look down at him. "Leon?"

"Would this be an awkward time to ask if this was a date?" He asks shyly.

"I wouldn't mind it, Leon..." his eyes became half-lidded.

Leon nervously leans foreword, standing on his toes as he presses his lips against the others in a soft kiss. Y/n, at first, wasn't sure what to do, whether with his hands or his lips, but slowly moved along with him. He raised his arms over the male's shoulders and behind his head, feeling the soft, damp hair. The rain fell a little more aggressively and Leon let go of him.

"I'm sorry if that was too soon..." his tone was quiet, but the other didn't mind it. They leaned forward to kiss the other softly and smiled at him.

"Of course not, Leon. I'm glad you snatched my first kiss~" Y/n stuck his tongue out at him. He shyly turned away from him, "let's head home, yeah? Oh, who called you?"

"I don't know, I'll check later. Let's get out of the rain before we get sick." With such, Leon began leading the way home as they jogged in the rain.

"Nothing says romance like a gentle kiss in the rain, eh?" The (h/l) (h/c) haired male mumbled out in a soft laugh. After about ten minutes the two of them enters Leon's home and stood, drenched in the entryway.

"You should take a warm shower, it'll make you feel better." Leon spoke calmly, shifting to pull the cold wet clothing off of himself. "I'll show you where the washing room is, so you can clean your clothes." He walked down the hall and Y/n followed him about.

An hour later!
I stepped out of the shower, drying my hair and body with a towel before leaving the room and pausing at the doorway. Leon lay on his back, staring up at the ceiling while breathing softly. "I knew not to walk in this time..." he mumbled, showing that he was conscious.

"You're still in the room, Mr. Kennedy..." Y/n spoke calmly, shyly stepping back into the bathroom to wrap the towel around his waist. When he walked back out, he spotted Leon sitting up and watching him.

"I didn't realize you were undressed still, I'll leave. I wanted to tell you I made dinner..." Leon cleared his throat and walked out of the room, closing the door swiftly behind him.

"You'll kill me, Mr. Kennedy~"