Chapter 10: Ibiza Baby...

By the way the picture above is the mansion they are living in...

"Bitch wake up!" I hear Hailey shout as I jolt up. "What the hell Hailey!" I say see her sat on my bed.

"Come on we have to get ready now because we're leaving in 2hrs for the airport" Hailey says as I notice I woke up without Jeremiah. Last night me and Jeremiah decided to sleep in his room however we didn't do anything as we were tired.

"Okay" I said as I get out and Hailey's bump has gotten bigger once again. "You know you kind of rock pregnancy" I say weirdly as Hailey turns to look confused.

"What?" Halley says while giggling "I mean your the most energetic one out of everyone and your carrying a baby" I say walking out Jeremiah's room and into mine as Hailey follows behind.

"Thanks" she said as we both walk into my closet looking for an outfit for today. It's funny really, how I was sat in my room saying I was going bad and all that shit when the minute I saw Jeremiah I went back to myself, I really am weird.

I packed everything yesterday including many bikinis, a lot were Hailey as she didn't fit them and I liked them so she gave them to me. "Ahah here you go you should wear this" Hailey said turning to me with a pastel blue summer dress.

"Thanks Hailey" i said as Hailey walked out my room to get into her outfit. I pulled my top off revealing my mesh black bra when I turned and saw Jeremiah leaning against the door frame admiring the view.

"Get out" I said throwing my top at him but he easily dodged it and chuckled while walking forward. "Your so beautiful mi amore" he said caressing my back.

"Jeremiah I need to change and eat as we are leaving soon" I said turning to him. He came forward suddenly smashing our lips together as we fought for control as we were making out I heard a clear of the throat to see Hailey standing at the door where I threw my top back on.

"Sorry love birds but Haileys got to change and we've all got to go" she said as Jeremiah sighed obviously frustrated that Hailey had walked in.

"I'll see you down stairs" He said pecking my cheek. "Wait" I said as he turned to me. "We're are we going?" I said wondering as Jeremiah hadn't told anyone we're we were going for the holiday.

"Ibiza baby" he said as me and Hailey gasped and let out a high pitch scream while Jeremiah covered his ears. "Yesss" Hailey said. Jeremiah walked out fiddling with his ears I assume because we screamed so loud but me and Hailey were so excited.

I got dressed and headed down for breakfast were I sat next to Jeremiah and Louis, after breakfast me and Hailey were thinking over making sure we haven't forgotten anything and then putting out bags in the car.

"I'm so excited" I said as me and Hailey got in the car. There were many cars going as there we so many of us but whatever car your put in that is also the people you are flying with as Jeremiah had a bunch of private jets and had to organise who would be with who.

In our car was me, Hailey, Louis, Grayson, Jeremiah, Amy, Harry and Bella. I don't know Amy, Harry and Bella much as they are busy working most the time but they all seem nice however I think Bella doesn't like me i don't know why though?

We arrived at the airport were we went behind it and came into sight with well over 5 private jets all signed for the Mafia. "We're here" Grayson said as he opened the door for me and Hailey to get out, sadly before we left Grayson was saying how when we go to the club Hailey and him won't be going as obviously Hailey is pregnant and he doesn't want to leave her alone.

We got out the car and walked up into the private jet which was made with luxury, filled with different types of alcohol and food for us to snack on and comfortable looking seats for us.

MINEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें