CHAPTER TEN.

---TEN

How it all began.

When Jeongguk tortured Taehyung the same pain he had felt before, he was all in his hands. It all began with an 'I want to take you somewhere, doll.'

You see, aehyung's mind was a lot different. After this torture, his thoughts were messed up. He was laughing at anything, and the crazy thoughts were filling up his minds. He was brokenly crazy.

Taehyung was hugged by Jeongguk's possessive arms. ''Where?''He asked back.

''Somewhere.''he simply answered.''You will see when we get there.''

But Taehyung was excited ''San't you give me a hint at least?'' He whined then.

''Uh-huh, baby. Be patient.''

once they were finished with their time, they got in the car and drove to theRE. Meanwhile Taehyung held onto jeon again until they got there.

It was a pretty old building. For Taehyung, it looked like some sort of a factory. There was a run below, writing ACE CHEMICALS 1921 year.

''What's this place?''Taehyung frowned.

''Just get inside, Taehyung.'' Jeongguk responded, his voice holding a low groan.

However Taehyung, of course, followed him.

Jeongguk took him up a large steel stairway. They were inside a large sprawling factory. At least the a size of a football field. Taehyung stared at the massive network and tubes below them.

They arrived on a floor. To the side of it was a huuuge drop of a fence. A really huge one. It was also very very dangerous. You fall, you die. Probably.

You would fall into a tub of chemicals.

''There.''Jeongguk said.''You wanted to know how I became how am I today?''he question and caressed Taehyung's cheek. They were pretty close to the end.

Taehyung stared below, mesmerized by teh swirling chemicals bath. he wanted to do the same as Jeongguk did before. It would feel right, he thought.

Jeongguk then grabbed him by the shoulder and starred in his soul. ''Would you die for me?''he was starring at Taehyung with his hypnotic eyes, the same color as the chemical birthplace.

Taehyung nodded immediately and said, ''Yes.''showing a small smile.

''Huh..too easy there.''the male leaned closer, his eyes drawning him. ''Would you live for me, Taehyung?''he then smiled. The same smile that feared the boy.

The raven haired was doing this with a reason. He wanted the other to beg to be with him. He wanted to know if he would be loyal to him. To be his and only his, knowing the risks.

Taehyung trembled. There was a power about him that Taehyung loved. Really loved.

He craved it. He needed it. He wanted it.

''Will you embrace me and only me?'' He demanded and Taehyung nodded once again.

Jeongguk hummed and asked his next question. ''Will you consign your soul to me?''

'What do you think i've wanted since so long? c'mon, let's do this already.'taehyung hissed.

''Would you laugh at the world in disgust?'' But this time, Taehyung chose to talk, instead of hissing in his mind.

''Always always and always''he enchanted.''Specially if we laugh at the world together, ''Sesire becomes surrender. Surrender becomes power. Do you need this? Do you want this?''

Taehyung looked at him with loving eyes. ''I do. I really do.''

''Don't say this oath thoughtlessly, doll.''he said, his expression serious.''

Still Taehyung kept the same answer. He does.

Jeongguk backed away.''Goodbye, Kim Taehyung'' he clenched his jaw, watching the beauty in front of him.

Taehyung knew what he was supposed to do, but it seemed as if the other didn't think Taehyung would have the dare to do this.

''Still don't trust me?''the boy raised his eyebrow and without any hesitating, he walked to the edge. He gave one last look at Jeongguk, showing him a confident smirk.

He put his arms in the air and let his body fall in the thub. His body sinking in the chemicals.

Oh well, Jeongguk was really impressed. Good, Kim Taehyung was gone now.

But was he was feeling?''The fvck is this..''he asked himself. ''No no..it can't be..''

But he then smiled under his nose, cracking his neck. ''I really fell for the boy, huh, jeongguk..'' he turned his back to the thub.

Without any thought, Jeongguk threw his leather jacked and jumped off the edge of the platform and dove down, saving kim taehyung.

Suddenly he broke the surface. The boy was in his arm, limp. As they floated, he looked at Taehyung and began chuckling. His skin was pale as his. The flesh was bleached white. Only Taehyung was pretty and his skin was glowing paller.

''No no no..''he moved away his wet hair. He stared at him, feeling as how his body was feeling lifeless. He was not moving. Was he even breathing?

''I'm not done with you, baby..''the male put his lips on the younger's and breathed life back to his little and se/xy body.

His eyes opened. Finally.

''Wait there...''he said. ''Y-you are not Kim Taehyung.'' He didn't know if he was supposed to be overjoyed that he is alive, or rather angry that he was no longer the sweet boy he knew. ''Your eyes..skin..hair. You are all different. Who are you?''

The boy looked up at the joker and grinned ''What are you talking about, silly!''he laughed. Evil laugh. as Jeongguk's. ''I'm your Taetae! You are my Puddin'!''

Jeongguk moved in a kiss, attaching their lips. Taehyung was giggling and locked his arms around Jeongguk's neck.

''You finally are mine, huh doll?''

The day when Kim Taehyung was finnaly owned by Jeon Jeongguk. But the same day Kim Taehyung was all gone. All dead.