CHAPTER THREE.

---𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

Present.

Since Taehyung specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, that doesn't mean he gets to avoid the happenings of people screaming or the times they don't do what they're supposed to. He doesn't mind it. He did choose these courses and career anyway. It was an experience worth years of practice and studying every aspect of medicine.

It didn't last long when Taehyung had to get ready for work. He got his phone from the charger and got a ticket for the bus, because he couldn't afford a car.

It was around quarter to 9 and Taehyung was already there. The male walks inside the asylum, clad in his light blue dress shirt and trousers, and also a white coat. He went into the office to leave his bag in the closet and stayed on the couch. After a few minutes, his friend Bogum entered.

"Hey Tae." His friend greeted him. Taehyung nodded his head in back. "Where were you?" Taehyung asked, lifting his head to him.

"Oh, I was with Hyuna. She told me about the patients we are starting from today." He got to the desk and placed some sheets. "Here's mine and your patient for the next two months."

"Who is Min Yoongi?" Taehyung asked, looking at the paper, "I heard he was coming from Sydney but moved to Seoul." "He's not a big deal for me..but I can not tell the same about you."

He looked confused at him and then grabbed the paper. "There's no name?" Taehyung said, looking at Bogum, "Nobody knows his name, they call him by J."

"Only J? Is it a nickname or something?

"Honestly, I'm not sure...maybe a joker?" Taehyung-ah, he is your case. "

Taehyung rolled his eyes and said, "Yeah, yeah, you're right." Okay, I will get going. "

"Oh, and Taehyung-sshi," Bogum said, "Be careful Tae..please." he begged.

"What is it? He's just a patient?

"Just read his article..be careful because you will be his 21st psychotherapist."

"What about the others?" he asked, before leaving the room.

"They are dead." Taehyung looked with terrified eyes.

(

"Calm down Taehyung, it's just like any other ordinary day, nothing is going to happen," he thought.

right?

But why was something telling him the opposite?

The male brushes it off. One of the assistant nurses walks up to him with a clipboard and a pen in hand. "Dr. Kim, your patient is waiting for you in room 307." The male nods at her. "Name?"

"Mr. J."