CHAPTER NINE.

---NINE

"This handsome hunka hunka," jeongguk drawls. "wanted you, darling. You're my gift to him. You belong to him now."

But the man is no fool.

There's something sinister laced in his words. Taehyung grinning wickedly and moves himself into the man's lap. Arms coming up to circle loosely around his neck. From this close, he smells sweet, with a hint of spice woven underneath.

But his eyes never forgot to see the tattoo under his eye 'JJK'. One more prove he was owned by someone.

"You want me?" the boy croons, leaning close with an innocent look. "You're cute by the way. I can be yours, baby," Taehyung trails a cold finger down the man's neck. The strings of diamonds, crisscrossed across his sternum, press sharply into the man's chest when Taehyung leans in.

Shakily, he shakes his head. "N-no," he manages to say.

"I don't want- I don't want trouble."and then Taehyung pouts. "You don't want me?" he gets up. Strangely, the man feels a lot like he's just been left defenseless. "Fine, then don't waste my fucking time." he groaned and went ahead to his beloved one.

He twirls back to Jeongguk's side, who wraps him close with a tight arm. "You don't want trouble?" Jeon sneers.

The other man shakes his head again. "No, Mr. J- that's- he's yours."

"Is that what he said, doll?" Jeongguk turns back to taehyung, faux-consideration in his expression. "'s that what he said, baby? That you're mine?"

The blonde mail curls closer, pressing himself up against jeongguk, his hand wrapping around the criminal's neck. He leans in to kiss him, licking across Jeongguk's bottom lip. "He said he didn't want me, Puddin," Taehyung drawls, lips pressed harshly against Jeongguk's.

The man feels his heart pound with adrenaline and fear. "No, please- I don't want any trouble, he's yours, he-"

Jeongguk breaks the kiss momentarily, though he leans his head against Taehyung's while his gaze slides disinterestedly to the babbling man. ''Don't want a trouble, huh?''

"Y-yes," he says.

There's a click of cold metal, as jeongguk levels his shiny silver pistol at the man's head. "That's right. You better don't." and he presses the trigger right into the other's head. While everyone tried their bests to get away from those two. Because both of them were total psychopaths.

Jeongguk turns his gaze back to Taehyung, who was crazily smiling, nuzzling their noses together.

"Bang bang, baby," he croons, and Taehyung's answering giggle is adoring and smitten.

God help anyone who disrespects the queen.

''Gguk.''taehyng giggled as he felt a hand getting under his underwear.

''Let's take this at home, yah?''Jeongguk suggests, lifting up taehyung. Taehyung locked his legs around Jeongguk's leck and started leaving sinless hickies on the other's neck.

''Shoot the one with the red costume,for me baby. Of course before we completely leave.''he whispered and gave to Taehyung his gun. The blonde one nodded and waiting until they've got to the exist.

He was pretending he was sucking jeongguk's neck. Well, he was. But actually he was counting the right time when to shoot. while the others were drunkily dancing.

''Pew pew.''taehyung whispered under his nose, voice deeper with about an octave.

Right, he shot the man. And this time everyone in the club started screaming, yelling for help and panicking.

Jeongguk looked on his back and smiled at the chaos taehyung built only with one shot. ''that's my baby.''