CHAPTER EIGHT.

---EIGHT

 three weeks later...

Kim Taehyung was no longer himself. There was no chance to think this was Kim Taehyung anymore.

He was named by an Unquiqe name, created by Jeon Jeongguk. Harley Queen. Known, only to a very, very select few — by design — as Jeon Jeongguk. He was a golden Queen, that could own the world.

Someone who was hidden under a mask and now could show up to the world, all proud. What about the Harley? It was just talking a psychopathic language to the male, that's why he chose it.

Accomplice to the murder of Robin. He was a goddamned prick, and Jeongguk stands by what they did. Total wildcard. Yeah, this one's true.

By the story, the robin was the hero you could hear in every story. He had contacts in the police, FBI. Everything you could call him a hero of the city.

Well, the hero is dead. Killed by the two of them.

Jeongguk isn't going to apologize for any of it. Not even of the way he turned Jim Taehyung.

Before he's spent most of his life preoccupied with staying alive and out of the prison system he's way too pretty for prison, nope, no thank you, he knows what happens to boys like him inside /that/ hellhole), and in his opinion, turned out quite well. A bad so so hidden bitch, some say (he says now).

But when Taehyung met him. The Jeon Jeongguk...

Life was never the same. Him, with a capital h, but not in the god kind of way (Better than that; better than any god he's never believed in). or, as Jeongguk likes to call him, his only puddin'. Mr. J, if you want to get formal about it.

And now, here they were. In the center of Seoul city(the second Gotham city) - the sprawling metropolis that serves as the joker's playground - is a club.

The crown jewel, of his majesty's empire. It's loud, obnoxiously decadent, and selective with its patrons, given that it's the Jeongguk's preferred place of 'business.'

Where in a private booth, sectioned off by a hanging tapestry of swinging crystal beads, sits the infamous man himself: Mr. J. , jeon Jeongguk, though taehyung's one of the handful of people permitted to even utter the name, without finding himself at the business end of a pistol.

Assembly of men sitting around him, clamoring for his attention in the scant hopes of weaseling into his good side; it's hard to make even a dime in this city, unless you've got the patronage of its foremost criminal emperor.

Jeongguk has eyes for only one thing in the building, and it isn't any of the unsavory, features sitting around him. Rather, his gaze - possessive and aching with the desire to devour is fixed on a svelte figure several feet away.

There, upon the platform reserved for the paid dancers, dances a figure that stands out from the rest. He isn't dressed nearly as scantily as the others and yet manages to convey an erotic allure in the wicked crook of his smile and the sway of his hips.

"You're a lucky man," One of the men piteously simpering for his attention, notices that the Joker's mind is elsewhere. "Got a bad bitch.''He follows the dark gaze, all the way to the slim figure who's commanding the attention of most men in the club, from atop the dance platform.

Jeongguk smirks.

''Oh, you are talking about him?''Jeonguk, with a hand splayed wide, gestures towards taehyung's dancing form. He stands up, a manic, crazed sort of grin taking over his features, shaking his hand with a wild fanfare. "Yes, there he is."

"The one and the only," Jeongguk's voice, booming loud enough to overpower the heavy bass, sets off an instinct of fear in the man."the infamous, Harley Quinn, my dear psycho,"he informed, giving a passionate, yet short kiss to the now blonde male.

''Hey, Puddin'' he drawls, and there's something teasing - playful - in the words of his. Taehyung smilled between the kissed, fixing with his other hand the clothes he was wearing, so his as/s was more showing.

Their fingers possessively intertwined the second Jeongguk offers his hand, and Taehyung swings inside the booth, slipping his hand into jeongguk's.

The men were watching aside how possessively Jeongguk's hand was gripped around taehyung's waist. The way they kissed, they touched. It was all showing Kim Taehyung was owned by Mr.J.

''Who's bitch you are, doll?''he huskily asked, loud enough so the others around could hear him.

Taehyung fixed his blonde hair, with a beautiful long mullet from behind. ''yours yours yours...only yours.''he enchanted again and again.

What happened to Kim Taehyung everyone knew?