CHAPTER SEVEN.

---SEVEN

''Wakey wakey, precious doll.'' Jeongguk sang, his hands running thru his curls. He was currently shirtless, showing all the tattoos on his body. They were too many.

Taehyung managed to open his eyes slowly, feeling a sharp pain in his neck. He tried to stand up, but he realised he was tied up from everywhere.

His legs were tied, his hands, even his forehead was placed to the hospital bed. He was in the Asylum. But it was so dead...

Maybe because everyone was murdered and everything was trashed and broken. This was no longer an Asylum.

''J-jeongguk..''he whispered as he saw how Jeongguk was look from up to him.

''Why so supprised to see me, princess?''he smirked, his eyes narrowing how taehyung was tied on the bed.

''W-why are you doing this to me..''Taehyung muttered afraid, but inside he was so damn happy he was with the one that could make his heart beat so fast, anytime.

''I did everything you said! I helped you!''Taehyung rushed to say as soon as Jeongguk landed the near lamp straight at him.

Jeongguk only chuckled. Of course he would laugh. ''You helped me?''he slowly asked back. ''BY ERASING MY MIND.''he yelled, hitting his kunkleS hasrhy at the bed, making taehyung yelp.

''WHAT FADED MY MEMORIES.''He groaned, hitting now both his knuckles, Taehyung's head in the middle. Taehyung closed his eyes for a second and opened them again as Jeongguk stopped hitting the bed.

''No...you left me in a black hole of rage and confusion, Taehyung'' he dangerously said, closer to Taehyung's ear. Taehyung harshly gulped.

He got a gloves to wear on, after Taehyung asked. ''What are you going to do now? you are going to kill me, Jeon Jeongguk?''

''Oh, I'm not gonna kill ya'.''He answered, getting the so simillar devices they used on jeongguk not so long ago.

''I'm just gonna' hurt you..''He announced, getting closer to Taehyung's head. ''Really really bad.''He slowly said.

''Think so? I can take it.'' The boy decided to show up with confidence, trying to impress the other.

The criminal groaned, before taking off his own black belt and placed it between Taehyung's teeth.

''I wouldn't want to break those perfect porcelain cap teeth when the juice hits your brain.''He pointed his fingers to his own head, talking again so slowly and husky. ''I love to see you breaking under me, doll. I really enjoy it.''

And then it hit him.

A pain he never felt in his life. Screams he never thought he would feel in his entire life. An evil smile he never thought wold experience to see on Jeongguk's handsome face.

This is worst than dying. Than any curse or illness. It felt terrible, so terrible Taehyung's eyes teared up lakes. His teeth never left the connection to the belt, and his screamings could be hurt from reeaaally far.

And then it stopped. Everything went black for once again.

Taehyung fainted in the bed, everything was in black. But Jeongguk only managed to step closer, leaving the gadgets aside.

He dried with his thumb Taehyung's tears that seemed to be a lot. The man observed how beautiful was actually Taehyung. Pretty and so so beautiful. He was golden. Just for him.

''You're mine now, baby.''he whispered after he gave a kiss on taehyung's pale and dry lips. ''All all mine...''