Vacation

Nicki POV

I'm in my room packing my bags for the vacation all of us are going on. Me,Amir,Tyla,Christian,Ciara,J'Shawn,Nayvadius,August,Aubrey and Safaree are going on a 3 day trip to cancun. Amir walks in and sits down next to me.

"Are you excited?" He asked

"Hell yea" I smiled

When our bags are packed we get in my car and drive to Tyla's house,we're all gonna meet up there then drive to the airport. We get out and walk up to the door and grab the spare key under the mat,and walk in. We go in the living room and see her and Christian Damn near having sex on the couch.

"Settle down children" I say in a British accent

"Are we ready to go?" I ask

"Nah we still waiting on everybody else" Christian said

"Damn they still not here" Amir sighed

Just then we hear the doorbell rung,I open the door and see Ciara and J'Shawn,my heart flutters a little bit and I smile.

"Hey Nicki" She said as she hugged me

"Hey,Hi J'Shawn" I said and let them in

"Hey little bits" She said to Tyla and em

J'Shawn did the same and we watched TV for a few minutes and the doorbell rings again. Tyla opens the door and in comes Aubrey,August,Safaree and Nayvadius,they greet us and we grab our bags,got in the Mercedes-Benz van and headed to the airport. When we get there we go in,give the lady our passports and board the plane.

"What are we gonna do there?" August asks

"Beach of course,Flyboard,Xplore and Bungee Jumping" Tyla said

"What's the name of the hotel?" I ask

"We're staying at hotel ME" She answers

We're on the plane for 2 hours before we arrive in Mexico. We get in a taxi and go to the hotel. When we get there my mouth drops in awe,the hotel is on the beach and it's so beautiful. We check in and go to our rooms,me,Amir,Tyla and Christian are in one room,Ci,J'Shawn,Nayvadius and Safaree are in one,Aubrey and August are in another. Since I didn't get any sleep on the plane I decide to stay and sleep while they tour the hotel. An hour later I'm awaken to Tyla and Ciara hovering over me,I sit up and yawn.

"What?" I ask

"We're going on the beach,you coming?" Ci asked

Oh wow. I forgot we were in cancun.

"Yea I'll be ready in like 15 minutes" I say getting out the bed

I dig around in my suitcase for my bikini and go into the bathroom to change. I walked in the room and put on a red & white sarong,black sandals and we meet up with everyone else. When we get on the beach we take off our cover ups and get in the water.

"It's so beautiful here" Tyla said looking around

The waves crash against us as we walk through the water,we spend 4 hours on the beach before going back in the hotel,shower up and get ready to go to the restaurant in the lobby. When I see Ciara we make brief eye contact and I feel a small spark,I love Amir and I would never want to hurt him but for some reason I feel some type of way about Ci,like an urge to kiss her and consume her energy. I know I can somewhat take in her energy but I wanna do it on a more personal level. Maybe this is just a phase.