Chapter 45

Brian's P.O.V.

"

Elliott?" I called out as I walked into the house. No answer.

"Elliott?" I started to walk around the house. It's so quiet. Where is everybody?

"Elliott, where are you?" I asked. Just as I walked to the living room, I saw something that made my stomach churned.

"Oh my God!"

I walked into the living room to see him lying on the floor, blood everywhere. I looked to see there's a gun next to him.

"Oh no, Elliott." I got down on my knees and started to cry. This can't be happening. It just can't.

Elliott…" I started to cry. I can't believe he's gone. I can't be without him. I just can't.

I looked back at the gun and picked it up. I trace my thumb over it, wondering what the hell am I supposed to do. Part of me wanted to put it down, but I can't last without him. I have to do something about it.

Before I could do something, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I expected it to be his parents or brother and sisters, but it turned out to be Chris. He took the gun from me and put it on the couch.

"What are you—?" I started to asked, but he knelt down next to me.

"It's going to be okay," he said. "I know something that can cheer you up." He leans forward to me.

My eyes opened. There goes that dream again, but the ending is different. It usually ends up with me killing myself so that I can be with him.

I looked around the room, wondering where the hell I am. I then remembered that I came over to Chris's house last night.

Last night. I can feely stomach twisting into a knot when I thought about last night. I told Chris everything. I told him about Elliott. I told him that Elliott killed himself. I told him about the messages. And I told him about some the harassment I've been getting.

I am now in his bed, his arm wrapped around me. It felt so good to be in bed with him right now. I never thought that would actually happened, me being in bed with him.

I looked up at him. He's still sleeping, snoring away. I wonder what he's dreaming about.

I get out of his hold and knelt down on his bed, looking down at him. He shifts and rolled on his side a little. His hair is all messed up, his chest is going up and down, and his shirt is lifted up a little.

I put my hand on his waist and moved my hand up and down. I love how smooth his skin is; it's smooth like a baby's ass.

Chris groans and rolls over on his stomach. I took my hand off of him and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and shut the door.

I took a whiz and washed my hands. I take a look at the mirror. There are bags under my eyes and my eyes are red. Goddamnit, I'm so fucking pathetic. I thought I completely got over Elliott's death, but it turned out I didn't. I just thought I got over it when I hung out with Chris more, but I guess not.

I wanted to punch the mirror or at least wreck something in this bathroom, but I don't want to pay for anymore damages. Instead I rubbed my hands over my face and groaned.

I should've taken the offer of seeing a therapist, like my parents suggested a month after Elliott's death. I quickly declined because I'm not paying any money to talk my problems to someone I don't know for an hour. And I thought I would quickly get over it—but I was wrong. Maybe I should have a talk with them about it when I get home.

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. I walked into Chris's room to see him sitting on the edge of the bed, with his shirt off.

I stood right there in the doorway, checking him out. His head is down, with his shirt in his hand. He's wearing jeans where they are ripped on the knees. I couldn't help keep thinking how hot he looks and how much I want to kiss everywhere on his body.

He looks up at me and sees me. "Hey, Brian." He puts on his shirt, which has the Backstreet Boys on it. My breath almost shuddered when I saw it. "How are you feeling?"

"A little better."

"Really?" He walks over to me and takes my hand to lead me over to his bed. He sets me down on it and sits down next to me. "Are you sure?"

"Well, I felt better when I fell asleep in your arm last night."

"I'm serious, Brian."

"So am I."

Chris tilted his head and looked down.

"What's wrong?"

"I...I thought you left already." Tears started to come out of his eyes.

"Oh, Chris." I scoot over to him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "You thought I would leave you without saying goodbye."

He nodded his head.

"I would never do that. Come here."

I placed my mouth on his. Just as I began to pull back, he followed, not letting the kiss end. He put his hand on my chest and gently pushes me down on his bed. He got on top of me and pushes his tongue into my mouth.

I can't let him kiss me like this. Not right now. Elliot is now coming into my mind. What the hell? Why is this happening? I can see him now in his car, with his head down—

No. Fuck this. I need to get over this. I pushed Elliott out of my mind and there enters Chris. That's better. I grabbed his hair and pulled onto it really hard.

Chris gasped and stops kissing me. "Geez, Brian. What was that?"

"Nothing I—I just like to kiss you," I said. And I was thinking about Elliott, my subconscious added. I mentally told it to shut the fuck up.

"Um, what time is it?" I asked.

Chris looks at his alarm clock. "9:00."

I looked back at the clock. Shit! My parents will be up soon!

"I gotta go," I said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, my parents will be up any minute."

"I'll walk you out the door."

We both got out of his room and went upstairs. Just as we walked into the kitchen, we see his parents, his grandpa, and—my parents! What are they doing here?

♥️♥️♥️

Feel free to comment if you like.