Chapter 36

A week has passed by, and things are going great between me and Brian. We mostly spent the week making out when we're alone or just talking. Brian has been a lot happy ever since the party. He's been laughing more now, his eyes are shining bright like a diamond, and of course, we've been kissing almost all the time.

We didn't hang out on Sunday, but we mostly text throughout the entire day. He keeps telling me how much he wants to kiss and touch me.

Monday, we hung out after school. Brian took me out in the middle of nowhere. He brought blankets and laid them down in the back of the pickup. We spent most of it kissing and talking. When the sun started to set, we looked up at the stars until I got a call from my mom, wondering where the hell I am. Brian quickly drove me home. I only got a lecture from my parents after that.

Tuesday, we went to my house. We did our homework and after we got done, Brian quickly threw me on the bed and smashed his lips against mine. He took my shirt off and started to suck on my nipples while rolling the other one between his fingers. He continued when I grabbed onto his shirt. He got up so I can take it off of him. I sucked on his hip, causing him to moan. He then laid me back down on the bed and put my hands above my head. He kissed me aggressively and put his tongue in my mouth. We kissed for a few more minutes until my grandpa called for supper. We had barbecue and Brian had to go home. I followed him outside and looked around to see if anyone's around. When the coast was clear, I gave Brian a small peck on the lips. He smiled at me and left.

Wednesday, I helped Seth babysit his siblings because Brian has a job interview, and their parents had a date for their anniversary. We were watching a Disney movie when Brian came home around six and went straight upstairs. A few minutes later, I had to go to the bathroom. When I got done, I opened the door and Brian quickly kissed me, shutting the door behind him. He set me on the sink and started to bite my neck. I wrapped my arms around him, moaning as he started to suck. He ran his hands up my thighs as he moved to my mouth. He slipped his tongue inside, both of our tongues dangling with each other. He pulled himself away from me and smiled.

"Damn, Chris," he panted.

"Yeah." I was panting too.

He gives me one last kiss before opening the door. We left the bathroom and go downstairs to finish watching the movie and eating supper. Around eight, Brian's parents came home. Brian drove me home and kissed me before I went into the house.

Thursday, we hung out at my house. We watched The Mandalorian on my computer. During the middle of an episode, Brian wrapped his arms around my stomach, under my shirt, and started to rub my stomach. He bit on my earlobe, whispering to me how sexy I am. I paused the show so I could roll on top of him. I smashed my lips against his, settling my legs around his hips. Brian grabbed my hips and squeezed, causing me to gasp. He rolled the both of us around, with him on top of me. He traced his finger on my cheek and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him as he lifted my shirt up. He used the back of his hand to caress my stomach. He broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes.

"You're amazing, Brian," I said.

"So are you." He was about to kiss me again, but then his phone started to ring.

"Holy fuck." He grabbed it. "Yeah," he said when he answered. "Okay, I'll leave now. Bye." He hung up. "Sorry, Chris, I have to go."

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

He leaned down and kissed me before he walked out of my room.