25

Time was flying away. Jina and Jungkook started to live together in Jungkook's apartment. Jina started outsourcing, Jungkook continued to work in his family business. They were going to graduate soon.

Jungkook called Mingyu,

"Kim Mingyu, when will you land in Korea?"

"12 PM i think. I can't wait to see you Jungkook."

"Me too. I and Jina will be there to pick you."

"Hey, you guys don't have to!! Grandpa will pick me up. Arrange a party for me. Hahahah."

"I've already arranged something. Jina prepared everything. Tzuyu, Soobin, Wonwoo hyung, everyone helped Jina to arrange."

"Thanks to you guys. You guys mean a lot to me. Thanks for taking care of Jina. I didn't realize you're the best for her."

"Mingyu, please don't bring this subject."

"No Jungkook. I'm really sorry. I was jealous. I was really mad. I wanted to make her happy. But I felt that she wasn't comfortable with me. She was way more comfortable to you. She liked you from the beginning. But she didn't realize. Thanks to you for everything. I'm really happy for you."

Mingyu arrived in Korea.

His friends arranged a party for him. Mingyu went there in the evening. Everyone rushed over to him as soon as they saw him. He hugged everyone there, Jungkook said,

"There you are. We missed you so much. Don't run away again."

"Alright. Haha."

Then Mingyu looked at Jina, he came towards her, then asked Jungkook,

"Jungkook, You're really lucky to have her."

Jungkook smirked, Jina replied,

"Kim Mingyu, i missed you too."

"How are you?"

"I'm doing fine. Have a seat here."

Mingyu was gossiping with his friends. Jina asked Jungkook,

"Jungkook, if you don't mind can I talk with Mingyu personally?"

"Sure. Why would I mind, Jina? You two can talk here. I'm going to chat with Wonwoo hyung and Tzuyu."

"Thanks"

Jungkook was the best boyfriend ever, He never suspected his girlfriend. He left quickly.

"Mingyu, I want to give you something. I know it would be awkward to give you this today."

"It's a necklace. Right? It won't be awkward. You've been taking care of the necklace for so long. I'm happy about that."

"How did you know?"

"Because I liked you once, Jina. You can give it to me now. I won't mind."

"Alright."

She pulled it out from her bag and gave it to him. Mingyu was hurt but he smirked at her. Jina asked,

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes. Sure."

"Do you have a girlfriend now?"

"Noh. I don't have."

"Really? You are still single!! You have everything, you're so handsome, tall, and have a pure heart."

"Actually LOVE IS SO HARD. I don't want to get involved again."

"I am sorry, Mingyu. It was my fault."

"It wasn't your fault. Actually you didn't even like me. It was just an attraction for someone, you actually always cared about Jungkook. You liked him from the beginning. But you were late to understand your feelings. I was jealous when I saw you with Jungkook. But Jungkook wasn't even jealous of me when I started to date you. He was happy for you and me. Even he helped you all the time. Because You thought that I was the first person you liked. That's why Jungkook did everything for you to make you with me. And every time you cared for him more than me, he was important to you and still now but not me. Love is hard really. People can't easily understand their first love. It's not a drama. It's real life, Jina. And I don't want to lie to you. I'm really happy."

"How did you know everything?"

"Soobin told me every single word. He can read you guys so well."

Mingyu went to the washroom after talking with Jina. Mingyu was crying. Someone grabbed his shoulder from the back. He turned around. It was Soobin. He immediately hugged Soobin. Mingyu needed support that time. Soobin muttered,

"Cry if you want. Cry loudly. It will heal your pain."

"Soobin, i didn't give her my best. I didn't deserve her. I'm really happy for them now. But it still hurts""

"Me too. Mingyu, i know one day you will find someone in your life again,"

Pretend like The8 is Soobin. And Soobin hugged Mingyu.

Mingyu was still crying

Mingyu was still crying. LOVE IS REALLY HARD SOMETIMES.