..16..

Mingyu's point of view

Why she feels awkward? Will she not give me any chance?I have forgotten everything. I want to start all over again, where there will be no misunderstandings.

I also want to have a good relationship with Jungkook. I do not want any bad relationship between us. But it seems to be my fault. Because every time I insulted him after realizing that he also likes Jina, but he silently accepted everything. He helped me to contact with her. But my heart hurts when I see him with Jina. I always think if he takes away Jina from me.Is Jina really mine? Doesn't she like me like before? Does she have any feelings towards me? Gosh! What I am thinking now! We were not even a couple. We were friends, and still friends. I am really frustrated. I know I am wanting Jina, i am wanting my friendship with Jungkook. I'm wanting everything. I've to choose one. But everything is depend on Jina. Will she give me a chance to love her for the rest of my life?

 Will she give me a chance to love her for the rest of my life?

We will be back home tomorrow. Should I go and see Jina? What I am thinking right now? I'm going to crazy!!!

Third person point of view

Jina called Mingyu and Jungkook. They both were surprised. She said both of them that she wanted to talk. They both were rushed over from their camps. They ran from two sides. Jina was standing middle. Jina was laughing at them. They were surprised. She changed! She had totally changed. How she changed overnight? Mingyu asked Jungkook,

"Why she is laughing? Do you know?"

"Nah..What's wrong with her?"

Jina stopped, smirked at them and said,

"Guys, sorry for bothering. And sorry for everything. I just want to say I am really sorry about what I did. I was confused. I was out of my mind. We are best friends. Right?"

Mingyu was sobbing inside. His mind was telling her, "no. I don't want to. Please give me a chance"

Jungkook was not believing her words. He knew that Jina was lying. Her eyes were lying, her words were lying. Jungkook just smirked,

" I would feel better if your words were true. Don't push yourself so hard."

Mingyu was confused about Jungkook's word, he was not understanding

Mingyu was confused about Jungkook's word, he was not understanding. Jina looked at Jungkook,

"My every words are true."

"Good for you then. I'm going to sleep. See you at bus time."

Jungkook left. Mingyu asked her,

"Jina, can I ask you something?"

""Sure.""

"Do you still like me or not? Tell me the truth"

"I already gave you the answer, Mingyu. Yes I liked you. And I still like you but now as my friend."

"Got it. But I want something from you as a friend."

"What's that?"

"You have to promise first. It's my last request to you."

"Give me a chance to be your boyfriend for five days. It will heal my pain."

"Is it important?"

"Yes. For me. Please."

Mingyu just wanted a chance to proof that he can be the best boyfriend. Mingyu loved her so much. He found his happiness for her. She made him happy. She made her comfortable with her. Mingyu wanted to be her Prince Charming. Mingyu tried his to get her attention. Because she was the one Mingyu cared. Mingyu wanted nothing but her. It was his last chance. So he had to proof his love for her.

Jungkook's point of view

She is lying. But if she feels peace by lying, then I have nothing more to say. I just want to see her happy. I know Mingyu was hurt.

Third person point of view

Students returned home after three days. Final exam was knocking the door.. It was very important to take the preparation of the exam from then.

And Jina had agreed to accept Mingyu's words. But she didn't agree to date him soon. She told him to wait until the exam finished. He was agree with it.

Jungkook knew everything because Soobin told him. And Soobin heard it from Tzuyu. Jungkook didn't react to it. Because he knew that it would be happen soon.