...19..

A bad dream came

Mingyu's mother dreamed that her son would go abroad to study. Mingyu's grandfather made all the preparations. Mingyu knew that he would have to fulfill his mother's dream one day. But Jina was his weak point. He didn't want to leave Jina. All preparations to go abroad had finished. Mingyu was ready to go London as a transfer student. He explained everything to Jungkook. Jungkook was afraid because Jina might hurt when she would hear it.

"Mingyu, you should have told her earlier. She might be angry with you. When is your flight?"

"Tomorrow."

"Aish!! You didn't tell me. What should I do now? Jina will mad at you. And she will think that I knew it from the beginning. There will be a huge misunderstanding again."

"I'll explain her."

"It's too late, Mingyu. You'll hurt her.".

"I'll go now. I'll explain her everything. I'll try my best."

"Good luck."

Mingyu called her to know where she was. She was with Wonwoo and Tzuyu. He rushed over there. He was gasping. Wonwoo was worried to see him like that,

"Mingyu are you okey?"

"Hyung, i want to talk her alone. Please"

"Alright."

Tzuyu was confused and said,

"Drink water first. We will go then."

They left. Jina asked him,

"What happened? Why did you rush over?"

"Jina, do you love me. Right?"

"Why are you asking this?"

"Just tell me."

"Yes. I do."

"Then believe me. Don't get me wrong."

"What's wrong? Why are you weird stuffs. Why would I..."

"Jina, I am going to London as a transfer student tomorrow."

Jina was shocked, she thought that she misheard.

"What? What did you say?"

"I'm going to study London. I'm sorry. I didn't tell you earlier. I know you're hurt. But I'm really sorry."

Jina sighed and said,

"Let's break up."

"What?"

"I'm going break up with you. Bye. Good luck."

Mingyu grabbed her hand, stopped her,

"Mingyu let me go."

"No. Just listen to me once. For the last time. I'm begging you."

"Why should I listen? Did you ever think me as your girlfriend? If you really thought you would not tell me. You hid it from me."

"Jina, it was a dream..."

"Dream? Of course everyone has a dream. But you didn't tell me earlier."

"It just happened, Jina. I didn't even realize it too. I thought I would go aboard after graduation but not now. Grandpa prroared everything. And my..."

"Stop right there. I won't believe your single words now. You didn't even tell me, you didn't share your dream with me. Actually you didn't even love me. You just used me."