...22..

Jina's point of view 

We went to Soobin and Jungkook with drinks. I bought drinks for everyone. I gave drinks to everyone. But those two were left. I saw them resting,I was coming towards them and heard something. Jungkook still liked me. And I didn't misheard. My heart started to beat fast. I didn't know what to do but pretended that I didn't hear anything. 

"Hey, you guys are here!! Here are your drinks. You guys worked hard. You had the most hard work."

Jungkook smirked,

"Thanks for that. I was thirsty."

Soobin said,

"Did you finish your work?"

"Yes. Seonghwa helped me a lot. He's such a nice Hoobae (Junior)."

"Yes he is. Where is Tzuyu and Wonwoo sunbaenim. Did you see them?"

"Noh. Maybe they are still working."

"Ahh...Love birds."

"Let's go with me. It's already lunchtime."

Third person point of view

They sat for lunch. All of them were eating so deliciously. They worked hard and were hungry too. They were quietly eating. A call broke the silence. It was from Yoongi to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Jina. He received,

"Hyungnim!"

"Jungkook, sorry for bothering you. Actually Jina has not been responding to my calls and messages since this morning. I can't concentrate on my work. Is she okey?"

"She is eating in front of me, Hyung. Do you wanna talk?"

"You guys are eating. I'm really sorry. Eat then. And tell Jina to call me after lunch."

"Alright, Hyung."

Jungkook was upset with Jina. Because Jina didn't even contact her brother. And for her, her brother couldn't concentrate on his duty. Jungkook said a little louder,

"Min Jina, at least contact with your family. Why haven't you even contacted them since you arrived here?"

Everyone was shocked. Jihoon said to Jungkook,

 Jihoon said to Jungkook,

"Jungkook,calm down."

"Sir, I have no appetite. I need to go and take a rest."

Jungkook left and Wonwoo followed his little brother. Jungkook went to the tent. Wonwoo yelled from the back,

"Why did you leave? It's not a serious matter."

"Hyung, it's of course serious. She didn't contact her family. They couldn't concentrate on their duty for her. Didn't she have any responsibility to inform his family?"

"It's up to her. Don't be panicked. She will call his brother now. And don't try to care more about her,it will hurt you again."

"I tried. But I couldn't. I still care about her and her family."

"Jeon Jungkook, you're really pure. If you really love her this much then tell her. Don't hurt yourself."

Night came, students and teachers were in their tent. Jungkook was mad at himself because he yelled at Jina without any reason. He wasn't okey at all. He went outside to take a deep breath alone. Hw saw Jina standing alone. Was Jina crying alone? He rushed over to her. 

"Jina, why are you standing this late? Hey

"Jina, why are you standing this late? Hey..Are you crying? I'm really sorry about earlier...I'm so sorry. I promise I won't yell at you. I hurt you... Aish!! How did I yell at you ! I hate…"

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm crying for nothing but something. I think I'm the happiest girl in the world right now. Because I'm in front of you. I hurt you so much. Aren't i?"

"What are you talking about? What do you mean?"

"Jungkook, don't force yourself to forget about me. Because it will hurt you."

"Jina…"

"I'll say first. I heard everything that you said to Soobin. It was for you that I realized that I liked Mingyu. It is because of you that I have been able to overcome depression. And after overcoming the depression I have been able to forget about Mingyu. I found NEW ME. Because of you."

"Jina,let me finish something…"

"I know. Tzuyu just told me everything. Mingyu had to go because it was his mother's dream. It was my  bad to not listen to him. I am sorry for that. I was really mad at him. I called him a little while ago."

"Did you really? O my God."

"I didn't finish Jungkook. I told him that I like someone else now. And that's you."

"What?"

"Yes it's you Jungkook. I liked Mingyu, but everytime time I am with you, I feel that I'm more comfortable when you're around me."

"Don't you have any idea What are you saying right now? You'll hurt Mingyu's feelings."

"Why do you care about him more than me? You like me. It's all written on your face. I heard everything from the back."

Jungkook sighed. Mingyu was hurt when Jina told him that she had feelings for Jungkook. But he was happy for them. Because Jungkook was the one who took care of Jina all the time. He stayed by her side, and didn't leave her alone when she was depressed. Mingyu told her,

"Maybe you liked me but I knew you're not comfortable with me at all. But you're comfortable with Jungkook, and he is the most important person to you. I can still remember you always rushed over to him when something happened. You trusted him more than me. I was jealous back then. But now I'm not. Go tell him, tell him about your secret feelings. I'll cheer for you guys."

Mingyu was sobbing but he was happy because he could talk with Jina again.

{What do you think guys what will happen next chapter?}