Chapter 2

When they got there they saw their parents and uncles looking worried sick.

"Mum? Dad?" Harry said.

Then they looked up and stood up.

"HARRY! TRACEY!" Lily said and ran over to them.

Then she wrapped her arms around the two of them.

"You almost gave me a heart attack you two!" Sirius said.

"Me too!" Remus said.

"And me." James said.

'Told you.' Tracey said.

Harry tried not to laugh.

"Sorry, we were just sitting on the swing set talking when it started to get dark and cold-"

Then Tracey was interrupted by an owl. They looked at it and it fell on the ground. Then a letter popped up open.

"Dear Mr. Potter,

The ministry has received intelligence that at 6:23 this evening you preformed the patronus charm outside of school. With clear violation of underage sorcery you are here by expelled from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Hoping you are well,

Mafalda Hopkirk

They stood there in shock.

"Harry, why?" Lily started.

"While we were at the park it started to get cold and freezing so we started to run and when it started to rain we stopped in an alleyway to stay dry. Harry tripped and his wand fell out of his hand and some how called out Lumos and it lit up. We were surprised but he didn't have the time to be surprised for that long because right after he had it in his hand two dementors came."

While she explained what happened the adults were surprised and confused about what happened.

"Well, we'll talk about this later, right now we need to head to Sirius' for the meeting we told you about earlier." James said.

They nodded and then they headed to the fireplace and used the flew networks to get to Grimauld Place.