Get together part two

This will have the same summery as the first half of the chapter. Sorry... I just got done watching my brothers by myself. That had ended with me having to repeatedly bodyslam the door to the bathroom (which they locked) so they wouldn't do anything stupid. Don't ask if you don't wanna know. I'll give you this, they tried to start a FIRE INDOORS two minuets prior when I left them alone. -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anyone else get the feeling this isn't gonna end well..." Sabine asked.

"Guys..." Kanan said, the emotions in his voice (cause that rarely happens) was enough to grab the crews attention, "This entrie seems to be made from the camera on the robot."

The crew collectively groaned, "Oh no..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Ezra seemed to be humming quietly as he walked down the darkening street.

The camera wasn't facing towards Ezra, but rather further down the street. There was slight movement from up ahead and Ezra stopped walking before adjusting the camera to face him.

Ezra's eyes scanned the area around him before looking back into the camera before gently moving it between his hands while he inspected it, "Hm... Seems to be working."

Ezra then continued walking, but he was not humming anymore. He was instead looking across the landscape again and again before a look of apprehension crossed his face.

"That can't be right..." He muttered to himself.

He stared back into the camera, bright blue eyes filled with intensity. ["Always ready for a fight..." Zeb muttered. "Even BEFORE his parents were taken away." Sabine added. Kanan sighed.]

Ezra continued walking, a little slower than before. He quickly crossed the street and sprinted past an alleyway.

"Whew... I think that was the alley from my dream. THAT would have been bad." Ezra continued on his way back at his original pace, heading down the path he's know since he could remember to Jane's house.

Ezra was casually looking around when he suddenly let out a started yelp as he dropped the camera, which glass shattered in two, and was dragged into the alley he was next to.

His muffled yells and grunts could be hurt, and even though the camera was broke, it was clear to see the five men, who at least appeared to be men, in black outfits beating Ezra.

Ezra cried out repeatedly for help but nothing on the street moved. Ezra was then thrown towards the camera, he was bloody and bruised again, but now his arm was bent at a strang angle aswell. Ezra went to throw his arm towards the people in an attempt to use his 'specialness' but it only resulted in him crying out in pain as he moved his injured arm.

The men were surrounding Ezra again and a crate lifted over two of them and fell, it only resulted in stallings the men.

The men had their weapons raised and were about to strike Ezra when a hooded figure dropped infront of Ezra. The figure had seemingly come out of nowhere and dropped into a low crouching position.

["No..." Kanan muttered under his breath in disbelief, "...a Jedi?"]

There was a hissing sound as a green lightsaber and a green handcrafted shoto blade illuminated the dark alley.

"Step away from the boy..." A feminine voice called out, though soft it was demanding, "...and maybe I'll spare you."

The men just straightened up and laughed, "Whatcha gonna do, little girl?" One of them taunghted.