the disapperance of norman

Normans POV:

It's been 8 months since me and ray started dating.

And just like any other morning I wake up to see the sunlight shinning through the window while being embraced by a sleeping Ray. I watched him sleep for a few minutes. His face was so relaxed normally he just has a blank face or angry unless im there with him. And just like any other morning Emma burst open the door to make sure we didn't fUyck again and of course that woke Ray up.

He yawned before we got up to go get breakfast. We ate are breakfast laughing and talking with everyone. It was Thursday so today ray was gonna spend so time with Yuugo. Yuugo has excepted mine and rays relationship right away which was nice. So after breakfast Yuugo and ray head of to wherever there going. I go over to Emma as we start talking.

"Demons have started rising again we have to come up with a plan to take them down" Emma says seriously 😡😡. "We should probably ask ray about this though he'lol come up with the most logical answer" I said tapping my finger on my chin. (im on book 13 of the manga so i don't know what happens after that except that 3 characters died and Normans alive not saying who because spoilers)

"Yeah, but we while most likely just have to go in without a plan and try to take as many down little by little" Emma said. "We should locate all of them first then take them out group by group" I started "it would be a smart idea to take one group out every week giving people the chance to heal and started with the weakest group so while we're doing this we get stronger" i finished. "We'lol (i hate autocorrect) set up groups with 3-5 members to search while the rest stay here on guard" Emma said. "Well will talk about the plan at dinner with everyone so we can discuss more. I'm gonna go see how rays doing he should be done talking with yuugo now cya later Emma" I say waving while walking away. "Bye Norman!".

-time skip- (you got enough norray last chap)

It was finally dinner and everyone started to eat. Me, Emma and ray all chatted and decided to talk to everyone after we clean the dishes.

Everyone one finished dinner and before they went running off Emma stood up and said "can you all stay here until everyone's done washing dishes" she had a serious look on her face. Everyone knew that she had something important to talk about just by her expression.

We all finished eating and me Emma and ray stood infront of the tables and began discussing the problem. After we discussed what we talked about later we started to plan the groups. We formed three groups. Group 1: Emma, Don, Zack, and Oliver. Group 2: Norman, Vincent, Cislo, and Barbara. Group 3: Ray, Yuugo, Violet, and Gilda. (I don't remember half the characters and i had to search like 3 of those up 💀)

"Emma's group will head out next week on Wednesday" Ray stated. "Wouldn't Me and Anna prove useful in those teams" Nat said. "We deicide to keep you two here on medical crew" I said. "We also will provide one person in each group with healing supplies" ray said. "We will start preparing tomorrow mid day" Emma said. And with that everyone heading to their rooms.

Me and ray walked are room and collapsed onto the bed. A few months ago we decided to just move are beds next to each other seeing as how we always sleep in the same one. "Hey Norman" ray said with his head on my stomach. "What is it?" I question. "Are you sure that we will even be able to take down even the fewest demons" "why are you asking we have taken down loads of demons in the past" "I know but we haven't had practice in months" "oh I get it. Your worried about everyone and especially me most of all aren't you?" a blush tinted on his face a little. "Yeah I guess so. Anyways I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be back in a few min" ray said standing up. "Alright" I said. And once he left Emma and Gilda came in.

Gildas POV:

Me and Emma just left Norman and Rays room being careful not to run into Ray and headed back to our room. We sat down on are bed just chatting when the door flung open revealing Ray. We both jumped in shock.

"EMMA! GILDA! We have an emergency!" He yells panting. "What? What is it?!" Emma yells standing up. "Normans gone!" Ray yells running out of the room. "What do you mea- Ah! whatever Gilda come on!" Emma yelled grabbing my hand and running after Ray.

After a minute of following Ray we arrived at his and Normans room

Norman was no where to be seen. "I've searched the whole house I don't know where he is!" Ray yelled holding his head. "Are you sure you checked everywhere" I said putting a hand on his shoulder. "Yes! I just went to the bathroom and when I came back he was just.. gone" ray said calming down from his panic attack. "Well he has to be here somewher-" Emma was cut off by Nat Anna and Don walking in. "What's with all the noise" Don asked. "Normans gone we cant find him" I said. 

Everyone's eyes first darted to the bed them shifted to ray who was clenching his hair to try and calm down. "Well split up into 3 groups me and Emma, Don and nat, then Anna with ray for support" I stated. "Okay let's go" Emma said running out the door with everyone following.

Rays POV:

'Where is he? What happened to him? Why isn't he here with me right now? I need to know he's okay. Is this my fault? If I didn't go to the bathroom none of this would have happened?! Dammit! I just want him to be safe. At least Anna's with me who's knows me even a little better than Emma does. I feel like I'm gonna pass out. My heads spinning. My eyes feel like tears are gonna poor out of them any second. What the hell!? Nothing like this has happened for months so why is it happening aga-' i was snapped out of my thoughts by a slap.

"Ray!" I heard someone yell. 'Anna!' "Huh?" I said trying to think of everything that just happened. "You need to get a hold of yourself! We're not gonna find Norman if your reckless and have guilt. This isn't your fault. We're gonna find him!" She said with her hands on my shoulders but that smile that was always their was replaced by a determined face. I smirked. "Alright, sorry, I'm back now let's go" i said running into every room of the house and checking every spot.

And that's when...

I found him....

I understood everything...

That was happening...