truth or dare

Rays POV

We sat down in a circle on mine and Normans floor. "Who's going first" Norman asked. "Hmm how about Ray for how much of a butt he's being" Emma said while laughing. "Ok I wanna ask!" Don said while having a creepy smile. "Ray truth or dare!" Don asked "dare I guess" I said. "I dare you to give Norman a boner!" Don yelled while laughing. Mine and Normans faces went a deep red. "I-I-...fine" I said. I slowly made my way to Norman and sat in his lap sitting directly on has member. I already know Normans face was bright red. I started moving forward and back on his dick while whispering stuff in his ear and bitting the edges every once and a while. When I went to get up he pushed me back down but this time I didn't land on his dick. He then whispered in my ear "stay you actually managed to give me a boner and I don't want them to see.

I just nodded while blushing a little. "Ok umm Gild-" we were interrupted by a bunch of the little kids running in. I decided to stay in Normans lap cause i don't think they'd get it and I just became so thankful I pushed the box behind the door when I was on the ground. "Everyone can you play tag with us" A bunch of the little kids said. Everyone went except me Norman and Anna to continue the conversation we were having before.

"So you gonna tell us what the other reasons are" Anna asked. "It's mostly just what happened back at the house that's all and how two of the scars Emma got are my fault" I said. "Ok that's it right" Norman said. "Yes now I'm tired" I said. "Well you did have a massive breakdown so I'm not surprised, Anna can oh get ride of the stuff in the box and then you can play with the others" Norman said.

I moved of Normans lap and we both stood up. As I laid down I felt hand wrap around my waist and a head ruffle into my neck. I knew it was Norman so I put my hands on top of his and fell asleep

Ok so it's kinda short but I don't get really anymore ideas but I'll try thinking of some so comment some oh and possibly in the next chapter there might be some smut