locked up

⚠️there's a little smut if you feel uncomfortable just skip that part⚠️
Rays POV

I woke up and felt a light breath on my neck I didn't really want to move thinking it was Norman but I wanted to make sure. So I slowly tilted my head back and I saw white hair and that was the only confirmation I needed. A few minutes of laying there the door opened and Don with Gilda following was revealed. "Do you know how to knock" I said. "Uhh yeah next time I will I just came to say dinners ready" Don said. "Alright just let me wake him up and we'll be there" I said and then they both left.

I turned a little and whispered Normans name in his ear. After about 20 seconds of whispering he started to move a little. "Dinners ready" i whispered into his ear. "Alright" he said a little grouchy. He slowly started to get up and once i got up we held hands while walking out. "Should we tell Nat after dinner" I asked Norman. He nodded and once we got to the dining room we saw only the older ones so we kept our hands together. "So it didn't take you forever" Don said jokingly. I was about to say something but felt Normans head on my shoulder. "Still tired" I said. Norman just nodded. I brought Norman over to a few chairs. Sat down and put Norman in my lap and he kept his head on shoulder. When Don and Gilda went to go get the other kids I told Norman that they were coming and he move to the chair next to me moving it to where are chairs are touching.

-time skip to after dinner-

We were both laying on Normans bed just talking. After some time we didn't know what to talk about and stayed quiet trying to think of things. After some time I was about to say something but then Norman crawled on top of me looking down at me smirking. I already knew where this was going.

Normans POV

I went down and started kissing Ray roughly full of lust for about a minute until I pulled away and started kissing his neck looking for Rays sweet spot I knew I found it when I heard a tiny moan come from his lips. I started sucking and biting at the spot and I could tell he was trying to hold in moans. After some time I went up pulled of his shirt. But then he pulled mine off flipping us so he had the dominance.

Rays POV

I started kissing Norman passionately and rough at the same time after some time I pulled away and started to lick down his neck to his right nipple and started hitting and licking around it. I could hear very small moans coming from him. I smirked and moved my left hand to his left nipple playing with it around my fingers. I took my last free hand and pushes it down his pants and instantly found his hard dick. I slowly started to pump it up and down but picked up the pace when I heard his moans. I smirked when I heard his moans get a little louder but could tell he tried holding them in. I felt proud that I could give him three times the pleasure.

I slowly took my hand away from his nipple and I licked down to his waist. I pulled my hand out and started to undo the pants and as I was starting to pull them down with my teeth the door came flying open 'how many times is this gonna happen today and why'd it have to happen now' and an excited Emma Don Gilda and Anna came in. All there excited faces turned into shocked

Annas POV

Me Gilda Emma and Don decided that we'd make a cake for Ray and Norman celebrating there relationship. After we finished making the cake and frosting we all headed to Rays and Normans room. When Emma saw the door she ran to it flying open we all caught and were shocked at what we all saw. We saw Ray on top of Norman both half naked and Rays teeth on the waist band of Normans pants about to pull them down. We're lucky we didn't walk in a second later. All of us just froze. While Norman and Ray went red. "U-umm I-I-" Ray tried saying words but nothing but stuttering came out. "Uh s-so we made you guys something so you can come out s-soon" Don said still shocked. And then we all turned around and slammed the door shut.

Normans POV

I looked at Ray with my face still bright red "umm we should get dressed" I said. "Ugh why'd they have to come in now" Ray groaned while getting off me and grabbing his shirt. I got off put my pants fully on and grabbed my shirt.

After we finished getting dressed we started walking with Rays arm around my shoulder and then he whispered something in my ear "we can continue later if you want" he said sexually in my ear while I just madly blushed and nodded. We made it to where they all were and they still looked shocked at what they saw before.

-after eating the cake and everything-

Rays POV

I was reading a book on my bed while Norman was talking to Emma on the floor. I didn't really feel like listening into their conversation so I just stayed focused on my book. But I looked over for one second and it seemed like it all happened in slow motion. Emma jumps on top of Norman while Norman tries getting her off and then she forcefully pushes her lips on his. His eyes are wide and he keeps trying to get her off until he finally gets her off and escapes her grip wiping his mouth. "Emma listen I think of you only as a friend... I'm sorry and you know I'm dating Ray" Norman said.

(ok I only did that because I didn't have any ideas and I'm sorry Emma)

I couldn't move. I was just so shocked. I dropped my book not even carrying if I lost the page. I wanted to cry but I could tell by the way Norman was acting that he doesn't like Emma but it still hurt. I finally let the small tear run down the corner of my face with a few more following. I wanted to hide them but I couldn't. And that's when Norman looked over at me.

Normans POV

I feel some what bad for Emma but I don't like her in that way I only like her as a friend. Deep down inside I was hoping Ray wouldn't see cause I really didn't want to fight so I look over to look and I saw him staring right at me in shock. I could tell he was trying to hold back tears but some came out anyways. "Ray" I said softly. "Hey Emma we'll talk later ok but can you leave now" I said trying to be nice. "yeah" she said with sadness in her voice. After Emma left I sat next to Ray on his bed and started talking "Ray I-" I was cut off by Ray bringing me into a tight hug. "I-I know that you d-dont like her and that she kissed you so it's o-ok" Ray said stuttering over his words because of thet tears. "I'm glad you understand Ray but why are you crying" I asked concerned. "I just couldn't stand the thought of losing you or even worse you cheating on me" Ray said. I lifted his head with my finger and kissed him "let's go to sleep" I said. He nodded. We both layer down and drifted of the sleep while cuddling.

Any ideas for the next chapter