broken out

Rays POV

The same hitting went on for hours every time I almost feel unconscious another hit came. She kept changing weapons. I felt so much pain and just looking at the big pile of blood in front of me made me gag.

"Hmm I'm hungry I'll be back" she said as I feel unconscious.

Normans POV

Don flung a rod at the door right when it opened revealing a girl with a some blood on her clothes and face and creepy smile. Don timed the rod right that the door stayed open and couldn't close until the rod moved. She started walking away not even realizing that the door was open.

Once she turned the corner I kicked the door open and was shocked at what I saw. I saw Rays hand attached to handcuffs with him hanging from the celling. His hoodie was on the ground next to a pile of blood. a lot of blood i almost threw up. Ray had bruises cuts and hes is bleeding on his chest and arms. I couldn't see his face cause his head was down.

"Ray!" I yelled while running over to him. I grabbed his face and lifted it. I asked feel back when I saw a long cut across his eye. He was unconscious so me and Emma carefully undid the locks while Anna and Nat where in the infirmary while Don and Gilda were holding the door open. We undid the handcuffs and Ray feel into my arms. I put his in my arms bridle style and ran to the infirmary.

Anna and Nat healed him while me and Emma waited outside the door. Everyone else was waiting in their rooms while Don and Gilda were going after the girl. "Hey Emma Ill be back text me when we can see Ray" I said. "Hey Norman wait I just want to say I'm sorry for yesterday" Emma said. "It's ok I forgive you I'll be back" I said running off. It was so hard controlling my anger I ran and ran until I found her. "YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO TO RAY IN THERE!" I yelled at her. "Oh you must be Norman how sweet well I just hit him with chains whips and other things for hours straight" She said. "You little bitch!" I yelled my hand went into a fist and I tried running at her with my arm in a punching form but felt arms hold me back.

"Norman go back to Ray" I heard Gilda say "no No No NO NO NO!" I yelled while shaking my head. "NORMAN CONTROL YOURSELF WE'LL TAKE CARE OF HER" I froze ive never seen this side of Don. "O-ok" I said trying to calm myself.

I headed back to the infirmary and right when I got there Nat opened the door and said we could come in. Me and Emma walked in and saw Ray on a bed asleep with a bunch of cords connected to his arm and chest. I went and sat on a chair next to his bed and took his hand. Emma sat on a chair on the other side and took his free hand.

Don POV

Gilda threw a punch down onto her head knocking her out. I lifted her up and we started walking far away from here and dropped her off. "At least that's done now" I said wiping my forehead. "Let's go check on Ray" Gilda said. I nodded and we headed back.

We walked into the infirmary and saw Emma asleep leaning on the edge of the bed and Norman looked like he was really tired but still awake. "Norman well watch Ray and wake you up when he awakes" I said. "No i want to be there for him when he does wake up" Norman said. "Norman please get some sleep it won't help Ray if your exhausted" Gilda said. "Ok" Norman said leaning his head on his and Ray hand and fell asleep in seconds.