14 || Bee, The Soldier

It seems you're getting what you wanted! Option 'A' it is!!

****

Reader's POV

 The world had to be saved. That is pretty much it.

And Bumblebee needed to be safe, too. Oh, how I wanted him to be out of harm's way. Sometimes I wonder if he ever had a peaceful, normal life as who he is. Did he always have to fight? Was he always fighting and defending himself before he met me?

I guess I will have to find out.

The more I climbed, the more I was seeing the world from this angle. It is very, very high... But I was a diver. Was.

Being at this height brought too many memories of being a happy water kid. When my Dad was alive, diving was fun. Then, when he passed...it wasn't the same.

But Bee needed my help, so I put my personal issues to the side.

I could see the enemy robots tampering with their device which meant they were approaching their goal of hurting my home.

Right when I was a smidge closer to my target, a helicopter--help, I am assuming came to attack the enemies. In the process of the chopper firing rounds at the red Decepticon, I was beginning to lose my balance.

I'm hanging on the edge and Bumblebee couldn't hear my cries for help. I had to do this on my own. And I could see my Bee down there. He's so brave, fighting a robot much bigger than he is.

I needed to focus. Keep climbing, Y/n!

****

Bee's POV

I hope she was okay.

Y/n is my main priority. Each time I swung a hit or took a hit, she was on my mind. She made herself a home in my memory system.

Dropkick, my opponent nearly had me. But I turned the tables on him really quickly.

As the blue Con fired at me with his chopped form, I found a thick, rusted chain and used that to my advantage.

Lassoing it widely above my helm, I aimed at his propellers and watched the chain coil around him firmly. It caused Dropkick to transition from his disguise to his full body. "You think these little chains will hold--"

Oh, I do think these 'little chains' can hold him. More than that, actually!

I proudly yanked the end of the chain and watched Decepticon Dropkick lose each limb, piece by piece at flamed and sparked surrounding his scraps.

One down, one to go.

Now that one of these idiots has been taken care of, I glance at the tower to see Y/n had made her way up to the danger zone.

She is in the range of a helicopter where Shatter is located.

And that helicopter is fired out of the sky by the femme bot. It spun out of control, heading toward the ground in flames, and my first instinct was to help the people inside.