Chapter 5 - First Dance

'Shawty!' A voice yells making everyone turn around to look for the person who said it with disgusted looks on their faces before going back to their drinking and political talk. It wasn't really the language used around here; it was too posh I guess. 'Yo, Arielle!' I recognised the voice this time as Justin Bieber's. I finally see him as he walks through people to where I am standing leaning against the wall holding my now empty glass and twirling my finger around the straw. I laugh as he struts up with his head held high as if just before he wasn't shouting in a fairly quiet area.

'What are you doing here?' I ask smiling as he leans against the wall next to me. He shoves his hands into his low slung skinny jeans. I looked over his outfit and I had to admit he looked really good. He had on a patterned black and gray shirt rolled up to his elbows underneath a black waistcoat, his shoes were black Supras with gold studs on the lip and his hair was styled up in a quiff. His cheeks were tinged a rosy pink and a breathtaking smile graced his perfect smile, making his hazel eyes sparkle. I realized those sparkly eyes were now trained onto mine and I quickly averted my eyes so he wouldn't think I was a creep.

'I saw that you were here and thought I'd come.' Justin explained.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. How did he see that I was here? I look up at Justin and opened my mouth to ask him.

'It was all over the news.' Justin shrugged and looked me over. I felt my cheeks warm as I feel his gaze sweep over my body. I suddenly felt self-conscious and pushed a lock of my hair behind my ears but it hadn't grown out enough so it fell back down over my eyes. 'You look amazing.' My cheeks reddened at his compliment.

I choked out my response quietly to him. 'So do you.' I look at his hair so I didn't have to meet his eyes and quietly prayed that he wouldn't notice my bright red cheeks. God, I had been blushing a lot the past two days!

'Thanks.' I felt Justin take my hand I looked down at our hands. His covered mine and I felt warm all over. I intertwined them together unconsciously and stopped as I met Justin's eyes. He pulled on my hand and moved in front of me so that we were standing closer together. 'May I have this dance?' He asked looking down into my eyes. I gulped and opened my lips to talk but found I couldn't so I just nodded while a smile tugged at the corners of my lips.

Justin looked away from me and tugged me into the middle of the room where a few people were dancing already. I smiled at the song.

'Did you choose this?' I ask a giggle escaping through my lips.

'How did you guess?' His smile took all of my attention so I didn't realize I was pressed up against him until his arms wrapped around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and just stared into his eyes as 'First Dance' by Justin Bieber, yes the very one I was dancing with, played.

'I don't think anyone else here would listen to you, they're all old.' I laugh and wrap my arms under his arms instead of his shoulders and pull him closer to me. I lean my head against his shoulder as his arms tighten around me to pull my body closer to his so we were now rocking slowly in a a circle together. It felt really nice and I seemed to fit perfectly with his hard warm body.

'There's so many thoughts many thoughts in my mind,' justin started singing in my ear, his voice deeper than the song. 'The DJ'a playing my favourite song.' I giggle at this and his breath tickles my ear.

Justin sings the whole song in my ear and I close my eyes to enjoy this movie-like moment.

'Cause it only happens once, once in a lifetime.' Justin finished the sing and i open my eyes for the first time in around three mintutes. I pull away from Justin but keep my arms wrapped around him and look up at him with a smile playing on my lips. That was, by far, the most romantic thing ever. Justin's eyes glance own at my lips before looking back at mine. I blush when I relaise what he is thinking. My tongue trials a long the bottom of my lip unconciously causing Justin's eyes to go back down to my lips and he leans in. My breath picks up and I can't believe what's happening. This had to be a dream, right? Well, if it is, the I would take full advantage of this amazing dream. I close my eyes ad lean upwards to meet his lips. I swear it was like explosions once our warm lips touched. I gasp and pull back in surprise. Did he electrocute me? I look into Justin's eyes who seems just as confused as me but then his lips take over my view and I can't help but pull him in for a proper kiss. I sighed as they joined and I wasn't so surprised by the spark this time. It was a slow first kiss, but it felt amazing, especially for my first kiss. I know, first kiss at 16? I've never had a boyfriend or even have many friends. At school I was seen as the freak, but i never cared, I was always too consumed with my own things. Justin pulls away from me but rests his forehead against mine. I gulp in deep breaths and open my eyes slowly. I blush when I notice Justin's eyes trained on my face.