In-n-out

We arrived at in-n-out and it was just as packed as the mall it Jaden ordered for us to get a table as far away from the windows as possible.

We all sat around the same table but the only person I had my eyes on we're jaden.

Jaden: so who's the calendar for

I looked at the calendar then at Deseree who was too busy with Metéo and said...

Me: ohh this old thing is for my lil sister

Jaden smiled.

Me: She kinda loves you

Jaden came closer to me and put his arm around me on the back of my chair and said..

Jaden: ( in a deep sexy voice) well I was kinda hoping maybe someone else likes me two

Jaden lent in for a kiss but before he could reach I put 1 finger over his lips and said...

Me: (flirty) and who could that someone else be...

Jaden: (laughed) lets get out of here it's way to many people and I prefer when I'm alone with you

I just blush as he grabs my hand and calls security to escort us to the car.we reached his beautiful mansion the driver drove us to the front door were jaden helped me up to the house. As we got in there were already quite a few people there already and jaden introduced me to his friends.

Jaden: y/n and Deseree this is Moises Kylie Sophia Stella Jordan and my lil sister Willow

They all said hey and seemed super nice. Deseree and Matéo went outside and jaden pulled me up to his room.

Jaden: finally we're alone

Me: yeahh,, soo this your room

Jaden: you like.?

Me: it's really cool

Jaden and I just chilled and spoke for like an two hours the

Jaden: wanna see something real dope

Me: Love to

He got up from his bed and put out his hand for me to accept I obvi did and he led me to his recording studio and sat me down on the sofa and went in the booth.