Chapter 25 (Yes or No )

SPAM IT PLEASE

Sid's POV

Rishi is irritating . He is being so chipku with Avu but she is also enjoying . They both are openly flirting with each other. I was thinking Rishi is the one only avu loves because that she said its a surprise. I was lost in my thoughts when I got a call from the police officer who arrested Roohi (sm1 was police officer in precious chapter )
He asked me to meet them as Roohi wanted to speak to me . Tbh I was scared but he promised he will provide safety to me . Anyways I don't want to be here so I informed dada obviously making a false excuse and went to the police station.

I reached there and police directed me tp her cell . Actually it was like closed room with a table at the centre and two chairs at the either sides. Police were monitering from the outside.

Roohi : hello baby

Sid : what do you want now ?

Roohi : I have deal for you!

Sid : I am not interested in your things

Roohi : first listen na baby

Sid : are you not ashamed of yourself ( face full of disgust )

Roohi : nope I get what I want by hook or crook . So listen my deal , free me from here i will love you unconditionally.

sid : whattt , i hate you the most and in your dreams you will be out from the jail.

Roohi : baby do you think others will love you ? They will hate you , you are impure and used not once but twice , do you think girls will prefer you ? Obiviously no na , so if i will be free i will love you and we can have fun.

Sid : what fun haaa ? see i am not interested in anything .

Roohi : sid you are curse and no one will ever love you . Do you think Avu will love you ? No she just has sympathy for you and one day she will also leave you . MARK MY WORDS NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU but baby i am there for you . I will always love your body .

Sid : its not love its lust {shouted }

roohi : like i care , i just want you .

with that she tried to kissed me but the police officers immediately came and pulled her aside . They locked in her cell . She was shouting and screaming my name but the words she said were roaming in mind . I was blankly walking out of the station and sat on the footpath . It was raining and tears were flowing out of my eyes . what she said was true i am a curse , nobody will ever love me . Who loves this tainted one , i am used . I just hate my myself . BUT i love avu so much , she loves Rishi . I am happy for her. What if she doe snot love me , i love her and i can sacrifice it for her happiness. With a heavy heart i decided to go there .

POV ends .

At Avu's Side

All were waiting for Sid , they want to know if sid loves her not .

Jai : Abhi bhai you see towards the gate , when he comes signal us so that Avu will act as if she is proposing Rishi while he accepts it . I am so excited to know his reaction , vaishu di and reem you both record it . Okay

All : aye aye captain .

They did as told by Jai .Just then sid's car honk sound was heard . Immediately Avu sat on one knee with a rose in her hand , while Rishi was standing with a shocked expression . Sid entered the room , his heart broke into million pieces , grief overtook him its like darkness came over his life again . He felt everything was fake in this world , what else he would think the continuous mental pain he is undergoing cannot be expressed in words or tears. Sid went near Abhi and stood beside him , Abhi was shocked to see his wet clothes and puffy eyes but decided to ask later .